Newbie vu+zero 4k bh help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majoray1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all

Been trying to install ***** on my new vu+ zero 4k. New to all these boxes and codes. Managed to install files through ftp client on laptop and then press Blue Button and its there with common interface but i cannot get it to work at all. I had free trail but not sure how it goes in cfg file order or what supposed to look like. I did see somewhere but not sure if true do I need dns server.? Just want to learn how to get this started my head going to explode now. After 6 days on off. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Majorray1

nunigaia

Hi all

Been trying to install ***** on my new vu+ zero 4k. New to all these boxes and codes. Managed to install files through ftp client on laptop and then press Blue Button and its there with common interface but i cannot get it to work at all. I had free trail but not sure how it goes in cfg file order or what supposed to look like. I did see somewhere but not sure if true do I need dns server.? Just want to learn how to get this started my head going to explode now. After 6 days on off. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Majorray1

*** WARNING ***

No space for illegal stuff here! Please notice that this is your 1st post, although is the second time you have been warned, a few days ago at shoutbox.
Read our board rules --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

*** THREAD CLOSED ***

best regards
nunigaia

Status
Not open for further replies.