NFI-converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscamax

BH Lover
We have to make a new paste called "NFI" in "/hdd"? Is in that paste (NFI) that we put the 3 usb file an image of vuduo to convert it to an .nfi image?

biscamax

BH Lover
Ok, that paste called "NFI" is created in "/hdd" when we install the .ipk. Is there we have to put the 3 usb file, right? Actualy I'm not using multiboot but I want to try this interesting plugin.

Tamaki

Administrator
Ok, that paste called "NFI" is created in "/hdd" when we install the .ipk. Is there we have to put the 3 usb file, right? Actualy I'm not using multiboot but I want to try this interesting plugin.
As you find in the readme you have to put files in hdd/nfi.
If you have installed meoboot in usb you will have the nfi in media/usb/MbootUpload.

Jerrino

Vu+ Newbie
it is possible to do inverse thing? I have a .nfi image and i want to "transform" it in the 3 filest to put in usb and flash from there

Jerrino

Vu+ Newbie
Why do you need it?
Usually every img is published at least for usb.

I am trying to compile by myself sifteam and openpli, it still don't finish, but sif gives me only nfi, so i wish to convert it to usb to put it in a stick (i don't have serial port and cable at this moment...)

Tamaki

Administrator
I am trying to compile by myself sifteam and openpli, it still don't finish, but sif gives me only nfi, so i wish to convert it to usb to put it in a stick (i don't have serial port and cable at this moment...)
For sif you can go in their forum and can download img for usb.

dimfil

BH Lover
is there an update for this plugin or other plugin tu use with the new image ?
thanx

I think that this plugin is no more of much use on the new BlackHole images.
"BlackHole Full Backup" function of the main menu does the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.