Nightmare ! Tuner set up motor dish

Davon

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Can anyone please help

I have a solo2 and motor dish with twin LNB ( LNB ports dont say 1 or 2 )
When i run through set up wizard if offers 19.2 and 13 e only I downloaded the channel lists and 13 worked , but when i wanted to see channel on 19.2 dish would not move ! Why does it offer me 13 and 19.2 eI cant seem to set tuner A and B up properly . Also how do i set my home position and save it .
I done a scan yesterday by manually searching found 28,2 e got a lock and saved it . When i went back to green button sat list it was not there

Has anyone got any advice on setting up this config/ tuners for a newbie

Thanks you so much

Davon

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks
Maybe im being stupid , but i need to know how to set up A and B tuners ( simple /positioner / loop through / advanced / disque A /B ??
And store home co ords

thanks

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@Davon :
You are not stupid, we just not understand each other :).
You should connect motor to Input 1 (A TunerA) and set it as "Advanced", next depends on your motor. USALS or only Diseqc 1.2?
Your geografical position? Use your GPS to have your position (example 45,986 N, 10,345 E)

Davon

Vu+ Newbie
My LNB has 2 out puts ( none are marked as motor / does this matter which out put i connect to Input 1 ?)
My motor is DISEqc H-H motor for 1.2 and 1.3

So do i set A as 1.2 ( what config for Input 2 ( loopthrough , simple / advanced )

Thanks

Davon

Vu+ Newbie
Motor is technomate TM -2200 super and LNB is just named universal LNB twin from Microelectronic (from e b*y)

Davon

Vu+ Newbie
Looking at motor it originally had a single lnb connected to motor , then a cable from motor to receiver . When i instal TWIN LNB does the other cable run direct from LNB back to receiver ?

Thanks