No 7 day EPG

gilbert99

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I’ve tried OpenPli, openvix, black hole and now open black hole 4.1 image and can’t get 7 day epg to show. I have vu sold2 + 2tb hd and usb(fat32) Sky feed ( active sky sub). I must be making the same mistake with every install.
This is how I set it up, install open black hole using usb setup, tuner config 28.2e without scanning.AMB scan provider sky uk and scan.EPG location usb. Cross epg setup 4.25 download to hd storage open tv provider sky uk tick and download restart box job done. All channels appear on arrow up.ok button showers program info EPG button showers expanded program info no 7 day EPG what am I doing wrong.

gilbert99

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, thanks for your reply, I’m using crossEPG . storage device is hard drive once a day at04.25 OpenTV providers, sky UK OpenTV then hit download, I can see it downloading. If I press the ok button, it shows all my channels with the highlighted channel that I’m watching, if I press the EPG then it shows a list of everything that’s going to be on that channel for the next 7 days in list form, but I cant get it to look like a 7 day EPG like on a Freesat or skybox.

AlexWilMac

I didn't say because it depends on the image and,also, on some of them, like my favourite OBH (OpenBlackHole) you can assign functions to key: so I forgot the original way because I assigned to the EPG remote's button.
Probably you'll see it within the EPG menu or by long press of BLUE (among the various options).