Solo2 No audio from Solo2 on new tv

groove_timer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I've recently Replaced my old Samsung HD ready 720p tv with the new samsung UE48H6400 tv. I'm not getting any sound on any channels using HDMI. I have tried different ports and cables and resetting the HDMI Handshake but nothing resolves it. I've logged it with vu and samsung and samsung came back with steps to reset the HDMI connection but again this has not resolved it. Hope someone can help us out.

Thanks​

Ev0

Admin
Have you tried pressing the yellow button and setting Dolby Digital / DTS downmix on/off ?

I know that there is no audio issue's with this Tv model and Vu+ box's as I bought the same tv last week (although I returned it, but thats another story).

groove_timer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Ev0,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've tried changing all the available audio settings on/off from the stb. Tried putting other images on and still the same. Bloody frustrating this. I've had to move the Skybox F3 that we have upstairs down to the living room and the mrs hates it, as the epg, gui is terrible compared to the enigma 2 ones.

Good to hear that there's no audio issues with the Vu+ boxes and this particular TV, as I was worried if I got a zero or something it would have the same issue and I'd be wasting my money.