Hi everyone I have a VUplus duo

Black Hole

Firmware: Blackhole 2.0.4

Build: 2013-07-04-master

Tuner A: BCM7335 DVB-S2 NIM (Internal) (DVB-S2

Tuner B: BCM7335 DVB-S2 NIM (Internal) (DVB-S2

Detected HDD:

When I try to do an EPG update it says

SERVICE UNAVALLABLE CHECK TUNER CONFIGURATION!

All was working fine Friday all weekend I’ve been trying to put this right L

Thanks

please post more details about your tuner config and epg configuration. Where do you save your epg - hdd or usb? Are these devices correctly mounted?
What epg do you use cross epg or epg panel?

BTW, the info you're getting will be displayed when you'll try to watch services beyond your tuner configuration (e.g. your dish is pointing at astra 19.2 and you're trying to get channels from hispasat)

Toyyorky

Vu+ Newbie
please post more details about your tuner config and epg configuration. Where do you save your epg - hdd or usb? Are these devices correctly mounted?
What epg do you use cross epg or epg panel?

BTW, the info you're getting will be displayed when you'll try to watch services beyond your tuner configuration (e.g. your dish is pointing at astra 19.2 and you're trying to get channels from hispasat)

I am using cross EPG.
Hi thanks for your reply, my dish is set at 28.2 sly digital both tuners are set the same for that satellite.
All was ok until saturday morning channel listings gone, so like you do i tried an EPG download and this is the message i keep getting.
SERVICE UNAVALLABLE CHECK TUNER CONFIGURATION.
I go to the tuner con fig they seem to be right.
i am obviously missing something
I can get all the sly channels thats not the problem it's the EPG its getting me down now. :(

Toyyorky

Have you set up cross epg as on the screenshots below?
Is your storage device seen as mounted (hdd or usb)?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 59
  • screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 62