No limits magic v9.3 for kodi 17.6 krypton

sitrax

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys.
Today I will give you a method to change the skin of your classic kodi with all important plugins and sources:
1. Go to system - addons - then activate the option (unknown sources).
2. Go to file manager - add source - in the field of paths put the following address (hxxp://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi). In the field of source name put (*nolimits) don’t forget the initial star.
3. Go to addons at home screen then select the above left box and then select install from zip file then select no limits then select the last one (plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip), wait a couple of seconds (it depends on your connection speed) then you will see a notification letter at the upper right corner.
4. Now go back one step select video addons and click on nolimits icon it will direct you to options window from (server 1) select (no limits magic adults). A download progress will be shown its size is 312 mb the time will also depend on your connection speed. When it is completed the downloded file will be extracted wait and do not turn your device off.
5. When the extracted file will finish its progress a restart letter will be shown once you see it turn your device off from the back button wait 15 seconds and turn it on again, start kodi enjoy the new skin and plugins. I have tried it on my vu+ uno 4k it works in a great way.