No picons in multiboot BalckHole

Hi i have Blackhole 3.0.5 in my Vu+Solo2 as image in the flash and it work very good

But then i also installed the same image in Multiboot for testing of plugins so i want crash my flash image
and that also works very fine.

But i cant get the picons to work in Multiboot. If i go to Device manager it says
media/hdd and media/omb
But with FTP i can open media/usb

I have picons folder on media/usb so i suposed that this was the problem since device manager cant see
my usb stick.

Then i moved picons folder to media/hdd but still not working, is there a fix or trix to adress this problem?

nunigaia

Hi i have Blackhole 3.0.5 in my Vu+Solo2 as image in the flash and it work very good

But then i also installed the same image in Multiboot for testing of plugins so i want crash my flash image
and that also works very fine.

But i cant get the picons to work in Multiboot. If i go to Device manager it says
media/hdd and media/omb
But with FTP i can open media/usb

I have picons folder on media/usb so i suposed that this was the problem since device manager cant see
my usb stick.

Then i moved picons folder to media/hdd but still not working, is there a fix or trix to adress this problem?

Wich name has you given to the picons folder? ... the name of the folder shoud be:

Code:
picon

so:

Code:
/media/usb/picon

/media/hdd/picon

/omb/picon

/media/net/picon

must work!

best regards
nunigaia

Sorry for late answer and thanks for yours, I have give up this picon stuff it just want work.
Picons work perfect in Flash and all other images in multiboot just not BlackHole and i use only skin_default ao no modded skins only original skin that comes with the image

I try clean image from scratch not workin, then i try backup of my image in the flash since that one works but no luck.

Has Multiboot installed on usbstick and as i wrote in my first post, only diffrence is that Multiboot Image dont show /media/usb in device manager instead /omb but when open thats my usbstick with picon folder.
If i use FTP and open /media folder i can see both /omb and /usb

So for every one else but me this is working???

Thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Sorry for late answer and thanks for yours, I have give up this picon stuff it just want work.
Picons work perfect in Flash and all other images in multiboot just not BlackHole and i use only skin_default ao no modded skins only original skin that comes with the image

I try clean image from scratch not workin, then i try backup of my image in the flash since that one works but no luck.

Has Multiboot installed on usbstick and as i wrote in my first post, only diffrence is that Multiboot Image dont show /media/usb in device manager instead /omb but when open thats my usbstick with picon folder.
If i use FTP and open /media folder i can see both /omb and /usb

So for every one else but me this is working???

Thanks

forget omb and mount manager
Do you have picon files in
/media/usb/picon/
you have BH multiboot image in /media/usb/open-multiboot/

If you have all this and picon files in /media/usb/picon/ then it has to work.

It is possible that you have made somewhere a picon folder that is empty or bad files so it does not work.
check HDD ???

Have only picon folder at /media/usb/picon/ no other place not on hdd and as i describe picon works perfect in Flash Image (BlackHole) in multiboot OpenBlackHole 4.1 but not BlackHole in multiboot.

Installed for testing OpenVix OpenATV OpenPli and they all work with picon in multiboot
nopicon.jpg

Matrix10

Administrator
Have only picon folder at /media/usb/picon/ no other place not on hdd and as i describe picon works perfect in Flash Image (BlackHole) in multiboot OpenBlackHole 4.1 but not BlackHole in multiboot.

Installed for testing OpenVix OpenATV OpenPli and they all work with picon in multiboot
View attachment 35023

you have BH multiboot image in /media/usb/open-multiboot/ ????

Strange but possible i have not test on solo2
I tested on Ultimo 4K installed BH open-multiboot on USB
the picons OK

Matrix10

Administrator
strange
I do not have solo 2 here to test
but on all the boxes I've been testing picon work in multiboot

This means when you are in a BH image in multiboot picons found in / media / usb / picon
yet it does not work.

I really do not know the reason.
======================
I do not know how you have download/upload picons
from flash image or from multiboot BH image.

I tested the picons I have download from the BH server in to flash image.

You may want to try downloading the picons again in to multiboot image
if you have download them in flash and vice versa.

I first downloaded picons from BlackHole addons and they installed on usb from my flashImage updated picons since the one for 0,8w is old and outdated. So in Flash everything works perfect
What i have not tested is to install them agin from BlackHole Addons manager but in multiboot image and then update the picons just as in my FlashImage.

Maybe there are some refernces in the install file that helps Multiboot image to find the picons

Let you now when test is done :)

Thanks

Nice that solved the problem I downloaded a picon set in multiboot like i did in the flash image and now picons are working perfect

Many thanks for your help :) and here is how i got it fixed

So for anyone else with same problem.

1. Backup your picons first

2. Download any picon set from Download Manager (Press green button then yellow button chose Addons Download Manager

3. Chose Picon Packages

4. Install one of the picon packs for usb

5. Reboot Gui

And now picons are working just upload your picons to folder /media/usb/picon/
and you have it all working