Solo2 No scart output from Decoder

Giampitt

Vu+ User
Hello, i have an hardware problem with my vu+ solo2. The problem is that the decoder doesn't show nothing from scart and rca output, while the hdmi output works good, i have tried the scart of the tv with another decoder, i have also tried to reflash the image, but nothing; so i think that something has gone fried, but i doesn't know where to start the tests. I haven't found where is the analog video IC (because i think the problem is here). The decoder works great with hdmi, but i need scart, because my tv is old and haven't hdmi.
Some one have some suggestion about it or the schematic diagram of the main board?
Thanks a lot to everybody

a911

The BH Lover
Hello, i have an hardware problem with my vu+ solo2. The problem is that the decoder doesn't show nothing from scart and rca output, while the hdmi output works good, i have tried the scart of the tv with another decoder, i have also tried to reflash the image, but nothing; so i think that something has gone fried, but i doesn't know where to start the tests. I haven't found where is the analog video IC (because i think the problem is here). The decoder works great with hdmi, but i need scart, because my tv is old and haven't hdmi.
Some one have some suggestion about it or the schematic diagram of the main board?
Thanks a lot to everybody

Have U checked the A/V settings of your STB?