Solo no signal, what shall i do ?

Ayad

Vu+ Newbie
hello to all

i will be glad if i can find someone here to tell me how to fix the signal in vu+ solo , you there ?

i did change many images but the error is still .

best regarder

Ayad

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for your answer !!

i did checked my antenna with another receiver and its working good . / and the configuration LNB is right.

then what shall i check ?

Ayad

Vu+ Newbie
i have two cables , at the shop motorised dish and at home static LNB.
I have two vu + solo both was with the red light front of them , and after i had change the power supply from one to the another once i noticed that both turned on . trust me i am saying the true... then i did update to them with the black hole image without testing the signal if it working or not and now once working very good and the other once working without signal .

what shall i do ?

Mick12334

If you are using the same cables, LNB, and dish, with the same software, and settings, on both receivers, then obviously one is broken.
You mention changing the Power Supply, from one receiver to the other, do you mean you removed the Power Supply Unit, from one, and tranferred it to the other?

Ayad

Vu+ Newbie
plz none will ask me again about the LNB configuration bcoz i have experince in it, i have spend more then 12 years reparing and installing dish and computer and more other things ....
i have fixed error of the red light when i changed the power supply unit from one to other receiver .