No sound HD channels

kurokuro

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!

Im trying IPTV for the first time and all the HD-channels are missing the sound. I use Black hole as an image.

How do I get the sound to work? (VU SOLO)

Turn up the volume ;) :)

Sorry i am just joking. Its a 100 ways to answer any question when it comes to IPTV

First how do you watch your IPTV on your Vu+ Solo?
Is it a m3u playlist?

Is it a enigma2 script your run and get bouquets?

If its a playlist then try the same list with VLC player on your computer and see if you have Audio (Sound)
If yes then we are 1 step closer to an answer

If no then its a bad provider

If you use a script then it can be corrupt and create your bouquets wrong or corrupted.

So more info would be nice but remeber no Provider information!!

kurokuro

Vu+ Newbie
I copy the enigma 2-link from putty to my box.
So it creates its own bouquet.

There is sound if I try the link on my other enigma 2. I got 2.

Its only the HD channels that does not have the sound. So it has be some plugin that I miss OR something in the settings that Im missing.

This is a provider with some none standard streams in the script

So the solutin is to activate servicApp. You find this plugin in Menu>>Setup>> System>>ServiceApp at the bottom.
Change the default player from Original to serviceApp
Then change player to exteplayer3

Save settings and then reboot.

This should take care of the audio hopfully :)

1.jpg 2.jpg

kurokuro

Vu+ Newbie
HI there!

When I go to System in my black hole , it looks like this picture. I dont see Service app...IMG_0684.jpg

What version of Blackhole do you use? latest is 3.0.9.D but since you are on an Vu+ Solo i would strongly recommend that you
flash your box with latest OpenBlackhole thats a better image for your old box.

Efter som du har Svenska i dina menyer så tar jag det också på Svenska :)
Jag tror inte att serviceApp finns til din gamla mottagare i Blackhole Image.
Blackhole är en ganska så stor image så är inte plats till så mycket i flash minnet.

Du borde flash om mottagaren med OpenBlackhole 4.2 det är en mycket bättre image
och efter som det är Team Blackhole som tillverkar den också så vill du känna deg igen gott i den imagen.
Den är midre i storlek så där vill du kunna annvänd plugin serviceApp :)

a911

The BH Lover
Usually bad (IPTV) stream from the providers' , will cause no sound.
I have 2 channels from 2 streams .
One has sound the other do not.

kurokuro

Vu+ Newbie
What version of Blackhole do you use? latest is 3.0.9.D but since you are on an Vu+ Solo i would strongly recommend that you
flash your box with latest OpenBlackhole thats a better image for your old box.

Efter som du har Svenska i dina menyer så tar jag det också på Svenska :)
Jag tror inte att serviceApp finns til din gamla mottagare i Blackhole Image.
Blackhole är en ganska så stor image så är inte plats till så mycket i flash minnet.

Du borde flash om mottagaren med OpenBlackhole 4.2 det är en mycket bättre image
och efter som det är Team Blackhole som tillverkar den också så vill du känna deg igen gott i den imagen.
Den är midre i storlek så där vill du kunna annvänd plugin serviceApp :)

Tror du att det räcker med att uppdatera mjukvaran från Menyn? (Black hole)

AlexWilMac

HI there!

The best way to attach a picture is not... a photo. Use the grab command: just type in a browser the box IP address followed by /grab. For instance, if your box IP is 192.168.0.33

192.168.0.33/grab

and then save (right click) the picture you got.
This will also avoid to attach a rotated picture and the picture will be perfect, not just a more or less blurred photo.

Tror du att det räcker med att uppdatera mjukvaran från Menyn? (Black hole)

That depend on what image version you are using

But yes try first and do an online update by pressing GreenButton>>YellowButton>>Choose Online Blackhole Image Update

But i still strongly recommend you switch image to OpenBlackhole for this old Vu+