Nouveau vu+, probleme

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning

It look like we are moving on the good way, but I still need your help

This morning I been in analyse manuel and I put the info mick say ( pic below ) and press ok for start analyse

13 service find (pic2). What I need to do know

And also how I find the other French channel because you only have 7 French channel

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0457.JPG
    IMG_0457.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 5

Mick12334

For Fransat:
Code:
https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Fransat.html
For Bis TV:
Code:
https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Bis-TV-5W.html

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Mick, when I have this list where I can see this channel and how I keep them

Do you know if I need to but my fransat card in the vu+ box d'or have more channel and have them in HD

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
I think we are very closed but it s not finish

I think now most of my channel, don't know yet if it's hd or not but we will that after

Problem if I choice on channel, the page stay black , the only one who work but without volume is fransat info

See below pics of both channel

Attachments

• IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0461.JPG
    IMG_0461.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 4

Mick12334

All the channels should scan in.
To view them bring up the channel list, by pressing the buttons, on your remote, either the Up/Down arrows, near the OK button, or the two button on the right, of the centre OK options.
Once you have that press the red button, to view all your channels.
You then set up Bouquets, (Favourites), to store your channels, for easy access.

These channels are encrypted, so they will stay black.
We are not allowed to discuss certain subjects, on the forum, please read the rules:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

There are some FTA, Free to Air, channels listed on 5W, try Vosges TV, KTO, and otheres on 12654 V 29950 DVB-S2 8PSK 2/3

Last edited:

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Nick

Thank for your reply, I look and find few channel I can watch but now I am so disappointed because I did all of that for nothing because I can't watch the channel I want. I pay for a fransat card, I don't need to put on my vu+ box, and i will have this channel in clear.

Other ways I lost all this time since the beginning, maybe you can give me a clue if you know how I can do for watch the channel

By the way thank a lot for you help.

Mick12334

You need to try using the internet, and a search engine.
Try searching for various options, e.g. Can a Fransat card work in Blackhole.
Lots of providers pair their cards, with official receivers, as they don't want subscribers to use their own receivers, as it violates the terms, and conditions, in your agreement, when buying a subscription.

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Mick

Thank for your reply , and you been very kind to help me.
I will try to look but already it sound far too complicated for me, when you see how long it take me just to find this channel
I don't understand why fransat block this card because I bought the card and box and it s not my problem the box of them is bad, I just want to have a better box.

Do you know I can find people in UK who can settle the box for work with fransat card, I will pay for that.

Regards

Ps em : n.....at g mai.com

If you have info to pass direct

Tururu

BH Lover
Good morning
It look like we are moving on the good way..... press ok for start analyse
13 service find (pic2). What I need to do know
And also how I find the other French channel because you only have 7 French channel
Do not.
Lie, it's not moving.
We ask you to search the whole satelite and no case, you search for what you want, okay, let's settle the issue.
As you do not want to search the whole satelite, which I do not understand.
Look again at the same TP / frequency, then you have a photo so you do not have to read this.
In search of network, now it is not, change and put if, of 13 channels, you will find in total 202 channels.
For my part, now what you want are issues that I do not touch, luck.
-----
No.
Mentira, no se esta moviendo.
Pedimos que busque todo el satelite y ni caso, buscas lo que quieres, vale, liquidemos el tema.
Como no quieres buscar todo el satelite, cosa que no entiendo.
Busca de nuevo en el mismo TP/frecuencia, luego tienes una foto para que no tengas que leer esto.
En busqueda en red, ahora esta no, cambia y pon si, de 13 canales, encontrara en total 202 canales.
Por mi parte fin, ahora lo que quieres son temas que no toco, suerte.
-------
Non.
Lie, ça ne bouge pas.
Nous vous demandons de rechercher tout le satellite et aucun cas, vous recherchez ce que vous voulez, d'accord, régler le problème.
Comme vous ne voulez pas chercher tout le satellite, ce que je ne comprend pas.
Regardez de nouveau le même TP / fréquence, alors vous avez une photo afin que vous n'ayez pas à lire cela.
À la recherche de réseau, maintenant ce n'est pas, changez et metz si, de 13 chaînes, vous trouverez en total 202 canaux.
Pour ma part, maintenant, ce que vous voulez, ce sont les problèmes que je ne touche pas, la chance.

11836H27500_5W_5.jpg

PS: img_a9705.jpg

Last edited:

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
Dear tururu

Thank you for your help, and yes with your latest message I find 2002 channels , good news but the bad news most of them don't work

Now I need to find a way to have the other working.

Mick say to me, it s illegal to talk about that on this forum, I understand but I don't agree because it s not like I want access to some channel where you need to pay fee every month.

This channel from Fransat , they are one of payment, what I did when I order the box from them.

I don't want access to canal + or bein sport , ect, channel you need to pay fee every month.

I am French living in UK, and I just want access to the French channel free like TF1, M6 , ect, and I want to have the choice to watch them live or record some emission.

Like I say at the start, I want that because the fransat sat box is not good enough for recording because externe USB memory

Vu+ is amazing box for record

Like Mick say I will look on the web and try to find a way.

If you have any idea to do that, I would like to know, you can private message

Thank you for your help both of you

Tururu

BH Lover
Error, todos funcionan perfectamente, se sintonizan y tienen buena transferencia de datos, el problema es que no son libres/gratis.
Confundir canales libres/gratis con canales que no funcinan no es lo mismo, es un chiste verdad.?

Por cierto, en este satelite TF1 y M6 no son canales libres/gratis, vamos que no funcionaran.a4540.gif
Mirando salen unos 175 canales libres/gratis, pero los que buscas no son libres/gratis.
Cuando no tengas tiempo, realiza una busqueda de todo el satelite con la opcion de buscar red marcada o actualiza la relacion de TP's en el fichero satellites.xml.
Cuando no tengas tiempo, si lo quieres entender bien, si no lo quieres entender, igual de bien.
Ya sabes como buscar canales y la antena esta bien orientada.
En este foro son temas que no se tratan, son temas que no toco, de ninguna manera, por mi parte fin.
-----------------------
Error, all work perfectly, are tuned and have good data transfer, the problem is that they are not free / free.
Confusing free/free channels with channels that do not work is not the same, it's a true joke.

By the way, in this satellite TF1 and M6 are not free/free channels, we will not work.a4540.gif
Watching about 175 free/free channels, but the ones you are looking for are not free/free.
When you do not have time, perform a search of the entire satellite with the option to search the network marked or update the relationship of TP's in the file satellites.xml.
When you do not have time, if you want to understand well, if you do not want to understand, just as well.
You know how to look for channels and the antenna is well oriented.
In this forum are topics that are not discussed, are topics that I do not touch, by any means, my end.
-----------------------
L'erreur, tout fonctionne parfaitement, sont réglés et ont un bon transfert de données, le problème est qu'ils ne sont pas gratuits/gratuits.
Confusion de chaînes gratuites/gratuites avec des canaux qui ne fonctionnent pas n'est pas la même, c'est une vraie plaisanterie.

En passant, dans ce satellite TF1 et M6 ne sont pas des chaînes gratuites/gratuites, nous ne travaillerons pas.a4540.gif
En regardant environ 175 chaînes gratuites/gratuites, mais celles que vous recherchez ne sont pas gratuites/gratuites.
Lorsque vous n'avez pas le temps, effectuez une recherche de l'ensemble du satellite avec l'option de rechercher le réseau marqué ou mettre à jour la relation des TP dans le fichier satellites.xml.
Lorsque vous n'avez pas le temps, si vous voulez bien comprendre, si vous ne voulez pas comprendre, tout aussi bien.
Vous savez comment rechercher les canaux et l'antenne est bien orientée.
Dans ce forum, les sujets qui ne sont pas discutés sont des sujets que je ne touche pas, de toute façon, à ma fin.

PD: img_a9705.jpg Preso/Prisonnier/Prisoner....end.

Last edited:

Nozahic alain

Vu+ Newbie
Bonjour

Je ne comprends pas ce que vous dites la :

Lorsque vous n'avez pas le temps, effectuez une recherche de l'ensemble du satellite avec l'option de rechercher le réseau marqué ou mettre à jour la relation des TP dans le fichier satellites.xml.

Comment on fait cela

Pour rappel, je suis francais et les chaîne TF1 et M6 sont des chaînes gratuites en France, les chaînes payant saint Canal + , Bein sport, ect. Les chaînes que je demande sont totalement gratuite

Cordialement

Tururu

BH Lover
Bonjour
Je ne comprends pas ce que vous dites la :
Comment on fait cela

Pour rappel, je suis francais et les chaîne TF1 et M6 sont des chaînes gratuites en France, les chaînes payant saint Canal + , Bein sport, ect. Les chaînes que je demande sont totalement gratuite
Cordialement
En Francia por satelite, es un servicio gratuito, pero no en abierto, recuerda que tienes que comprar el receptor y su tarjeta (TNT SAT/Fransat) de venta libre en Francia (que no gratuita y que tienes que renovar).

Tienes receptores HD para este satelite que se venden con la tarjeta y si les pones un disco por USB ya pueden grabar.
Estos son los TP's/frecuencias que el receptor que usas VU+ no encontrara.
--------------
En France par satellite, c'est un service gratuit, mais pas ouvert, n'oubliez pas que vous devez acheter le récepteur et sa carte gratuite (TNT SAT / Fransat) en France (pas gratuite et vous devez renouveler).

Vous avez des récepteurs HD pour ce satellite qui sont vendus avec la carte et si vous placez un disque par USB et que vous pouvez enregistrer.
Ce sont les TP/fréquences que le récepteur que vous utilisez VU+ ne trouvera pas.
----------------
In France by satellite, it is a free service, but not in open, remember that you have to buy the receiver and its free (TNT SAT / Fransat) card in France (not free and you have to renew).

You have HD receivers for this satellite that are sold with the card and if you put a disc by USB and can record.
These are the TPs/frequencies that the receiver you use VU+ will not find.

M6_TF1_KO.jpg
M6_TF1_KO.jpg