OBH 0.6 & Standby.

CapricornDog

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all I'm hoping someone may be able to shed some light on an issue I'm having with my VU+ Solo 4K using OBH 0.6.
Everything seems to be working perfectly except recently when I try to wake my box from standby I have to press the remote power button twice to get it to wake.
I know the remote signal is reaching the box as the light on the box flashes for as long as I hold the remote button, then on my second press the box will wake.
Am I missing something in the settings or do I have a faulty box?
I have reflashed thinking it may be a corrupt image but the problem persists even after a reflash.
Regards.

AlexWilMac

I had the same issue and also another one: when it's ON, if I shortpressed the power button in order to put it in standby, it went and, immediately after, it woke up again (do you experience this?).
It seems I solved by changing some settings in the HDMI CEC menu.
About the first issue, this began to happen some updates ago and it seems there is no way but pressing twice as it needed a double-click.
At least, this is my impression because I tried many changes in HDMI-CEC settings but nothing has worked, so far.

CapricornDog

Vu+ Newbie
I had the same issue and also another one: when it's ON, if I shortpressed the power button in order to put it in standby, it went and, immediately after, it woke up again (do you experience this?).
It seems I solved by changing some settings in the HDMI CEC menu.
About the first issue, this began to happen some updates ago and it seems there is no way but pressing twice as it needed a double-click.
At least, this is my impression because I tried many changes in HDMI-CEC settings but nothing has worked, so far.
Hi thanks for the reply, yes I have noticed it will come out of standby also by itself sometimes, some days it will wake with one click but most days it takes several.