OBH 4.2.042 with myhd CI+

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosad

BH Lover
Hello

I have official subscription in myHD, & the latest image of OBH works on it smoothly & after this version 4.2.025 unfortunately the cam doesnt work with this version on the image ..
to the best of my knowledge the cam works perfectly on every version of blackhole.

da96e4663df793ee4cc45f0ead014a0a.png

f5f98666e2f6202c6bb702e49375c9bf.png

Last edited:
Its illegal to give support for CI+ modules for devices that are not approved by CI+ according to the licens of the product.
Its not illeagal to use an CI+ module in any device even if its not approved by CI+ ;)

Therefore since this licens is stupid we just dont take the discussion here at vuplus-community
If its working in other images thats nice and you can of cause change image

But any discussion will later render in to a warning or in worst case senario a bann from the forum
Please read the forum rules :)

altoki

Vu+ Newbie
I had a working fine MyHD subscription (CI Secured CAM irdeto) while using Open BlackHole 4.2.018 image in my Vu+ Ultimo4K, but after updating to Open BlackHole 4.2.042 , the channels stopped working. I removed the CAM/Card and use different slot, nothing changed, I even tried using official Vu+ official latest image+ blackhole + vti + openatv + pure2 + openvix + openpli ,its working all software. Can anyone help how can I fix this?

As i try to describe in my earlier post... Its illegal to give supportfor this you can of cause contact you Sat TV provider for support
they are the only one that legal can help you. But the common custom is that they only help customers with approved devices
and none of the Enigma2 based devices like Vu+ and Dreambox are approved so probably you want get any help.

Sorry but this is the way the law is.
Your only option to get this working is to change image

AlexWilMac

I had a working fine MyHD subscription (CI Secured CAM irdeto) while using Open BlackHole 4.2.018 image in my Vu+ Ultimo4K, but after updating to Open BlackHole 4.2.042 , the channels stopped working. I removed the CAM/Card and use different slot, nothing changed, I even tried using official Vu+ official latest image+ blackhole + vti + openatv + pure2 + openvix + openpli ,its working all software. Can anyone help how can I fix this?

I understand it's too difficult to perform a proper search over the Internet before posting, looking for an already given answer. But this time, as you decided to prolong an existing thread, you could read it all or, at least, read the post just before your one, where there was already written what you needed to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.