OBH crash log folder empty despites many crashes

AlexWilMac

Today I had many crashes with OBH 1.0.028 whom's logs I wanted to examine and send to this forum, but the folder
/home/root/logs
is empty. Has the log folder changed in the last OBH?

bogdanm

I think no.

But in menu is possible setup logs pleace where will be saved in setup/system/log
Im on begined setup all logs; when is something wrong somethimes is see in this log too.

After update to 028 im no have problems in last version image.

nunigaia

Today I had many crashes with OBH 1.0.028 whom's logs I wanted to examine and send to this forum, but the folder
/home/root/logs
is empty. Has the log folder changed in the last OBH?

Alex,

Try to replicate the crashlog.

Before do it, try set per example or verify in logs manager, where the craslog´s are defined to.

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > LOGS > SETTINGS

There you can enable "debug logs" ... my settings are defined to /omb or as you know to /media/usb/logs

upload_2017-9-4_19-33-31.png

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

Yes, I had changed the path but did not remember.
So, this was the problem. I have a timer which zaps&records everyday. Only... today, while watching a channel, it started the issue. As soon as the timer started, OBH began rebooting and I could nothing. I immediately understood that, at 13:30, the only reason could have caused the crash, was the timer (although, as I said, it's active since June).
I also decided to reflash with today morning backup, but nothing. As I suspected, the issue ended at 13:45, when the timer ended its program.
I also reproduced the crash with the same channel tonight.
So I tried to change channel to zap&record and, surprise, with some others it simply does not zap or record anything.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2017-09-02_22-27-40.txt
    17.4 KB · Views: 2