OBH does not "remember" the audio track e subtitles choices

AlexWilMac

I'm almost sure that previous versions of OBH remembered some choices you made for your channels:
-audio track
-subtitles ON/OFF and their type and language

Am I wrong?

Now, surely with 4.2.xxx this is not true. I need to play with "Audio & Video" settings where I have to force some settings.
But this is not the ideal way, because you can't be sure of the results, although it's true that you can get to the result you want for many channels at once.
Instead, leaving OBH to remember the choices would mean more work at first but a sure result in the end.

Ev0

Admin
Press blue twice, scroll down to auto language settings, and then you can set prefer audio track stored by service to yes or no.

Above that you can set to prefer AC3 or not.

In the same screen, you can select to prefer subtitles stored by service in the same way, and which subtitles you want to use.

AlexWilMac

Yes, but I have a problem... ;) For some channels I'd like to set English audio track (that is not the original track language) and for other I can't because I want them in Italian! :)
The same is for subtitles: if I set it to English, I have them also for the Italian channels (when available) and I need to disable there each time.
That's why I opened this thread. If I use the automatic language options I have the desired situation for some channels but not for others!

Instead, if what I think I remember it's tru (I could check reinstalling an old backup in omb, actually), that is previous versions remembered these choices channel by channel, I could have more control on them.

AlexWilMac

Do you mean the one in the first screenshot?
And what about the first 3 options? (I don't know why they are not in English, as the GUI... ) but they should be in English something like:
Observations
None
Undetermined

What does it do "Observations", for instance?
Should I set them in a specific way not to interfere with the save by service?

Ev0

Admin
There is no "observations"

I set it:

1) English
2) Undetermind
3) Original

But obviously this is because I want english audio