Odd Blocky IPTV isssue with VU SOLO SE

baggies1

Vu+ Newbie
HI all,
Im relatively new to this thread so hope im in the right area.

Im struggling with an issue of IPTV channels streams.

I can open these IPTV streams on my laptop via VLC and they play fine.

However via my SOLO they suffer from blocky break up of the picture on certain channels.

These channels play fine on the laptop via VLC but for some reason i cannot understand they "break up" quite badly sometimes on the TV via the VU SOLO.

I am using a OpenVIX image 5.3, im looking at updating to BLack hole or Open VIX 5.4 but feels more like a hardware coding settings perhaps.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

a911

The BH Lover
HI all,
Im relatively new to this thread so hope im in the right area.

Im struggling with an issue of IPTV channels streams.

I can open these IPTV streams on my laptop via VLC and they play fine.

However via my SOLO they suffer from blocky break up of the picture on certain channels.

These channels play fine on the laptop via VLC but for some reason i cannot understand they "break up" quite badly sometimes on the TV via the VU SOLO.

I am using a OpenVIX image 5.3, im looking at updating to BLack hole or Open VIX 5.4 but feels more like a hardware coding settings perhaps.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

Install Black hole or OBH then tell us if the problem still persist .

baggies1

Vu+ Newbie
Install Black hole or OBH then tell us if the problem still persist .
many thanks.

have installed and uploaded channels however still get blocky IPTV streams sadly. is it possibly a hardware issue?

Attachments

• example2.jpg
    example2.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 5
  • eaxample1.jpg
    eaxample1.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 6

a911

The BH Lover
many thanks.

have installed and uploaded channels however still get blocky IPTV streams sadly. is it possibly a hardware issue?

What application U'r using for IPTV, this poor recaption due to poor INRENET or NON-Compatibility of application with the image.

baggies1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, not the IP source have established this via VLC player on laptop and on tv using Smart IPTV.

What i have noticed however is i appear to have some joy changing the Stream player in Echannelizer. However when i tried to change this for multiple channels black hole crashed.

Is there anyway to update the in-buit stream players? (RAW, GSTPLAYER, DVB, GStreamer etc)