On demand add on vu zero?

videogamingtown

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone tell me how to get this working? i just got my vu plus box and i'm totally in love with this thing! basically have all set up now apart from the ondemand section. where can i get this and is there a tutorial for how to install?

nunigaia

Can someone tell me how to get this working? i just got my vu plus box and i'm totally in love with this thing! basically have all set up now apart from the ondemand section. where can i get this and is there a tutorial for how to install?

I don´t know what you say about " apart from the ondemand section "!

Could you please specify "ondemand"

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

I mean bbc iplayer ,4od etc etc. all the tv on demand services, i have seen them in use on youtube videos on vu plus boxes.

I advertise you to read the forum rules, cause viewing encrypted channels without payment subscription is against forum rules, and punished by law ( point nr 4 ).

best regards
nunigaia

videogamingtown

Vu+ Newbie
I advertise you to read the forum rules, cause viewing encrypted channels without payment subscription is against forum rules, and punished by law ( point nr 4 ).

best regards
nunigaia

no offense but are you an idiot? bbc , 4od etc. are all free services. listen just forget it.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Ok! I will forget ... forgetting!

best regards
nunigaia
I mean bbc iplayer ,4od etc etc. all the tv on demand services, i have seen them in use on youtube videos on vu plus boxes.
I used to try and use this plugin but there was always a problem with it.Iplayer would work but itv player would cut out after a few minutes and eventually 4od was blocked.If you use the new image with XBMC launcher you have the option to install these plugins but I haven't tested them so I don't know if they work or not.I'll have a bit play and let you know