OnDemand by OE-Alliance.

only just found the BH section for these files lol.

now thats excellent news,i no longer have to edit the VIX files myself any longer.

well cool.

Ian.
what BH have done in cloning the GIT is the best solution as it allows them to make pull requests directly from our GIT and the same in reverse, this then allows for more inter image compatibility and less petty forum spats ( but thats not a discussion for here or now so best left alone ).

at the end of the day this is a win win for all involved.

thijss

Vu+ User
How can we update from the git?
Or would we have to edit files before we can use them on B.hole still?

Can't get it work guyz.
Unzipped the https://github.com/E2OpenBhPlugins/OnDemand/archive/master.zip , and I get "plugin" map , 2 files ( gitignore, setup.py and Readme.md)
Have transferred the files in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand-master , but after GUI re-start "Ondemand" do not appear among the plugins ?
Have upgraded my BH version to : 2.0.2 rev. B and updated the software online. Some advice would be very appriciated :)

if your running BH 2.0.2 or higher you have no need for the files in this thread as the dependencies and skin mods are in the image by default. all you need to do is delete all older versions from the receiver and use these telnet commands.

init 4 && opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand && init 3

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Have successfully installed On Demand plug in in 2.2.0 rev A but I now have multiple crashes. Have tried BBC iplayer and 40 D both crash when trying to play a file after using search. The only one to load a program was ABC iview which played for a couple of minutes then stopped.It did not crash.Did not have this problem with 2.1.0 which worked well for BBC and ITV. Hope this helps to sort out the problem.

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
blackhole 2.0.2 rev b , latest on demand ,bbc iplayer is perfect , 4od stops after some minutes same is itv player ,

furio11

Vu+ Newbie
you know what ,, im going to downgrade , nothing works good on this new image , nstream also , flash is at capacity with hbbcraptv etc etc ,, wheres the link to 1.7.9 ?

alfa_omega

BH Lover
blackhole 2.0.2 rev b , latest on demand ,bbc iplayer is perfect , 4od stops after some minutes same is itv player ,
Same for me....The previous versione of the plugin was perfetct, this one isn't working. Also I have the program listing out of the screen boundaries, this often makes titles hard to read.

Hope for a fix!;)

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
you know what ,, im going to downgrade , nothing works good on this new image , nstream also , flash is at capacity with hbbcraptv etc etc ,, wheres the link to 1.7.9 ?
I am on the latest versions and have had no issues whatsoever with the ondemand player.

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone explain how to remove the ondemand plug in and then I can install it again to see if this fixes my on going problem with 2.0.2 RevA. I think I need the correct telnet commands.
Would another option be to upgrade to 2.0.2 revB. Can this be done online and will I have to re install all plug ins

DOUGALMCD

Vu+ Newbie
To remove ondemand folder go to usr /lib/enigma 2/python/plugins/extensions then delete ondemand folder. hth