OnDemand by OE-Alliance.

1 channel was removed from the ViX feeds many weeks ago after we received a Take down notice because of the illegal content within the plugin. ( I wont comment further as this is not the correct place for that discussion )

As for the problems with 4OD we released a fix for this some time ago but this has not yet been Incorporated into the BH version to my knowledge.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
1 channel was removed from the ViX feeds many weeks ago after we received a Take down notice because of the illegal content within the plugin. ( I wont comment further as this is not the correct place for that discussion )

As for the problems with 4OD we released a fix for this some time ago but this has not yet been Incorporated into the BH version to my knowledge.
I just updated OnDemand from here OnDemand by OE-Alliance. and 4OD is working good.

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
After updating to 2.0.3 OnDemand keeps giving me the GSOD. I have attached a log. Any help welcome

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1368722504.zip
    19 KB · Views: 22

chatelain

Vu+ Newbie
Does anyone know what happened to onDemand plugin? I am currently using Black Hole 2.0.3 but cannot install this plugin even via telnet. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

yummer

BH Lover
Does anyone know what happened to onDemand plugin? I am currently using Black Hole 2.0.3 but cannot install this plugin even via telnet. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
I installed it last night OK using logans post #2 all working

chatelain

Vu+ Newbie
I installed it last night OK using logans post #2 all working
Thank you for your reply yummer but I still cannot install it. When I try to install via telnet , it says collector error cmd : cannot install opkg
egnima2-plugin-extensions-ondemand. I did install it in the previous Black Hole versions in the same way but do not know what I am doing wrong this time. any idea?

Ev0

Admin
Thank you for your reply yummer but I still cannot install it. When I try to install via telnet , it says collector error cmd : cannot install opkg
egnima2-plugin-extensions-ondemand. I did install it in the previous Black Hole versions in the same way but do not know what I am doing wrong this time. any idea?

See the highlighted part above, and correct that ;)

chatelain

Vu+ Newbie
Having tried to install this plugin all day long, I am giving up as I do not know what else to do. Is it possible to just download the onDemand master zip, unzip it and ftp into the extensions folder? My kids just gonna ****** me today as they use this plugin a lot.

yummer

BH Lover
Did you check your spelling mate in case it was just a typo error like evo stated. You typed enigma2 wrong

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Have just returned from a long holiday. Still not having much luck with getting On Demand to work. Upgraded to 2.0.3 (Uno ) but still plugin will crash after doing a search on BBC and ITV and hitting play content. ABC Iiview works!!. ( I live in Australaia)
I had it working on BH 2.0.1 so have installed this version using Meoboot and placed the plugin in in extensions but can't remember the telnet commands to activeate, anyone help me out. Can't download On Demand from addons as it no longer exists for that version in opkg downloads.

chatelain

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Have just returned from a long holiday. Still not having much luck with getting On Demand to work. Upgraded to 2.0.3 (Uno ) but still plugin will crash after doing a search on BBC and ITV and hitting play content. ABC Iiview works!!. ( I live in Australaia)
I had it working on BH 2.0.1 so have installed this version using Meoboot and placed the plugin in in extensions but can't remember the telnet commands to activeate, anyone help me out. Can't download On Demand from addons as it no longer exists for that version in opkg downloads.

Follow what is said in post #31 above and hopefully you should be ok.

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry not the case with me.
Have just worked out that my Meoboot 2.0.1 does not work on the latest 2.0.3 so will have to reformat and reinstall 2.0.1 on usb before I can even try my proposal.