OnDemand by OE-Alliance.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
BBC update made no difference.
Will try a VIX image with meoboot next.

It did work for me. I just overwrite bbciplayer.py in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/OnDemand and now BBCiPlayer is running well. The Fix for BBCiPlayer is good.

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Will try and upload a crash log when I go back to BH.
Installed latest VIX image with meoboot and downloaded Ondemand plugin.
It no longer crashes and loads much more quickly than BH, however it will not play streams and gives messages
BBC Non UK and no limelight
4 no URL stream
ITV unable to find playable stream
ABC iview works.
It would appear that the UK ones are still geo locked

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Have found the crash log file but no sure how to send it. Tried using filezilla but it refused to copy to PC?

Try this version, its the bbciplayer.py from BH's own GIT that i just added the new swfurl links to. FTP the bbciplayer.py file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ ( delete any bbciplayer.py / bbciplayer.pyo files already in there ) then perform a GUI reboot for the fix to take hold.

Attachments

• bbciplayer.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 176

mickd

Vu+ User
Thanks pheonix but I don't think this is the problem. The BH version has been posted already and works. Something else is wrong with the plugin. He has a problem with ITV as well not just BBC. I suspect tunlr is not working for him. Also something is wrong with the error handling in the BH version as the VIX version is not crashing. I have sent him a PM to test and revert back.

Adyboy

Vu+ Newbie
Try this version, its the bbciplayer.py from BH's own GIT that i just added the new swfurl links to. FTP the bbciplayer.py file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ ( delete any bbciplayer.py / bbciplayer.pyo files already in there ) then perform a GUI reboot for the fix to take hold.
Hi Pheonix my iplayer has stopped working how do i install this file i have no idea how to do this :(

frank087234

Vu+ User

i get something like stream thumb error, when i replace bbc py with one posted.
can u tell me which i lines i have to modify on existing py file??

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
Have replied to PM from mickd , which suggesting trying to change tunrl IP address. After crash course in how to edit py files I still have the same problem. It is not just BBC but ITV and 4 which cause the box to crash.

chatelain

Vu+ Newbie
Please does anyone manage to sort out bbc iplayer problem in on-demand Black Hole 2.0.3? If yes, how to get it work again? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Romman

Vu+ Newbie
I have been chmodding my files in extensions to 755 and it seems to help..no issues here just now with ondemand plugin anyway..

yummer

BH Lover
Is there any chance of getting 5ondemand now? Its available on android and stuff now so surely we must be able to have it on our stb's

Is there any chance of getting 5ondemand now? Its available on android and stuff now so surely we must be able to have it on our stb's

we have had a working Demand5 plugin for OnDemand for a good while but all content uploaded to their servers after august 2012 is DRM protected. I honestly cant see there ever being a public version available until the DRM problem is overcome ( legally ).

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Looks like updating TSMedia to the latest 2.7 breaks the OnDemand plugin, it gets as far as showing the events but doesn't play them. Also, 4OD is down again, hope you can find a fix.

not sure about TSmedia as i dont use it, but 4OD is due to changes made by CH4, there is a thread going on, on our forum where a XBMC dev is working on a fix.

I have just tested the latest versions of Tsmedia ( v2.8 ) and the latest OnDemand from the ViX feeds and both are working fine together, although 4OD is still broken due to the measures CH4 have taken, it's also looking like this may be a lot harder to fix that was first though if at all.