OnDemand by OE-Alliance.

thijss

Vu+ User
press and hold the blue button untill your extensions menu comes up then goto the ondemand plugin and press okay.

Ev0

Admin
open ondemand, press menu button, turn off the ones you don't want / need to show up.

Change any other settings you want, and then press green to save your settings.

- [OnDemand] iRadio
- Adding a new Internet Radio plugin to OnDemand
- Radio Sources from:
- SHOUTcast
- Tunein

many thanks to mcquaim ( MAC ) for all his hard work and bringing this update.

how to remove chanel 4, since it is not working...now

4OD was removed from the base plugin almost 2 months ago, try using a more upto date version.

-[OnDemand] Remove 4OD and OUG
-4OD can't currently be fixed and OUG is not currently being maintained so they are being removed until a time that a fix has been made for either.

frank087234

Vu+ User
4OD was removed from the base plugin almost 2 months ago, try using a more upto date version.

-4OD can't currently be fixed and OUG is not currently being maintained so they are being removed until a time that a fix has been made for either.
Thanks..
Can the team add shahid.net to plugin , just another on demand service.

Lincsat

Vu+ User

The latest version in the vuplus feed is enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand_1.0+git19+6c03a11-r1

It still has 4OD, but it can be disabled from the menu. Any chance you can put a newer version in your feed?

The latest version in the vuplus feed is enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand_1.0+git19+6c03a11-r1

It still has 4OD, but it can be disabled from the menu. Any chance you can put a newer version in your feed?

Our GIT is constantly updated and always contains the very lastest versions of our plugins etc.

you can always grab the very latest version of OE-Alliance OnDemand directly from here.
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/OnDemand
or maybe ask if the maintainer of the version on the BH GIT can update theirs as this was the reason that a GIT was created in the first place so that it could be merged with the OE-A version as and when needed.

frank087234

Vu+ User
Our GIT is constantly updated and always contains the very lastest versions of our plugins etc.

you can always grab the very latest version of OE-Alliance OnDemand directly from here.
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/OnDemand
or maybe ask if the maintainer of the version on the BH GIT can update theirs as this was the reason that a GIT was created in the first place so that it could be merged with the OE-A version as and when needed.
How to download from GitHub ? All files just open in text.. Not downloading .

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi
Just upgraded to the latest BH image 2.0.6 rev C and I am trying to insdtall OnDemand by OE-Alliance by Telnet to the box but it wont accept the command.
It worked fine on the previous image, am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
John

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi gobi2000

yes, entered the command as you describe, but get a message in telnet to say that the addon is already in the root.
However, does not show when I open BH green Panel??????
Very confused.
John

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi gobi2000,

Yes I am sure that you are right, however, when I scrol through to 'on demand' there are no entries to delete. That option is blank.
I have tried to re install but get the same message to say that it is already installed in the Root.
If I knew how to access 'the root' I could delete it and try again. If you know how to access it, please let me know.

Regards,
John

yummer

BH Lover
Hi gobi2000,

Yes I am sure that you are right, however, when I scrol through to 'on demand' there are no entries to delete. That option is blank.
I have tried to re install but get the same message to say that it is already installed in the Root.
If I knew how to access 'the root' I could delete it and try again. If you know how to access it, please let me know.

Regards,
John
Read the post above mate... You have to. Telnet uninstall and reinstall

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-2-0-6-rev-c.14689/#post-110726

This post has instructions... Click the link ;)

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi Yummer,

I uninstalled usig the instructions in the attached thread. I then reinstalled, but get a new message to say ' cannot install'.
Any suggestions?
Regards,
John

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi Yummer,

Update.......................tried again, and it worked this time (must have been a typeo)
Thank you for all your help, It is much appreciated.
Cheers,
John