Online update 3.0.4.E

Bosuil

Vu+ User
Hi,

Afther online update I get a green screen at the end, but afther all in the menu ---> Information i get 3.0.4.E image version.
Just let you know guy's ;)

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1510832226.rar
    19.6 KB · Views: 25

Bosuil

Vu+ User
Ok no problem, just had a new install with bh 3.0..4.C and did a online update to D but didn't know there was a new online update on the way ;)

Bosuil

Vu+ User
my ultimo is/was not locked, at the end it was a green screen but reboot normaly and like i said the E version appears in the info menu see attachment

Attachments

• 1_0_19_5221_C99_3_EB0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_19_5221_C99_3_EB0000_0_0_0.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 56

Ev0

Admin
Yes there is too many changes added by Vu+ so online update will not be possible (which is why there is no release post about it).

So for now, we must wait until testing is complete and then it will be a reflash required to update.

phipo

Vu+ Newbie
Yes there is too many changes added by Vu+ so online update will not be possible (which is why there is no release post about it).

So for now, we must wait until testing is complete and then it will be a reflash required to update.

Can you tell us about the time of finishing the test and released a stable version of 3.0.4E ?

Last edited:

Gold_66

Vu+ User
I don't think anyone will tell you that, release times (even estimated) are being kept like state secrets here for some unknown reason.
You can either wait for another couple of weeks or download it in the morning. ;)

phipo

Vu+ Newbie
I don't think anyone will tell you that, release times (even estimated) are being kept like state secrets here for some unknown reason.
You can either wait for another couple of weeks or download it in the morning. ;)

Thx for the top secret info :)

Matrix10

Administrator
What a kind of top secret :wallbash:
we do not know it either, it all depends of the image being done and tested.

I see some top secret image on the server :help:

DMR800

Vu+ Newbie
My Solo 4K updated to the new version 3.0.4 E and also plugins & drivers have been updated .
Everything works fine

1_0_1_8A5_1F4_13E_820000_0_0_0.jpg

produde

Vu+ Newbie
Me stuck, too. I reflashed original image, went ok. But then tried to install open BH. Did not work, now even the original does not flash. Any ideas?
Thanks

bluecross

Vu+ Newbie
4K BH ultimo update plugins crash when mediaportal is happening. doesn't update.we hope to improve such problems.we are waiting for the new update.

Bosuil

Vu+ User
yestherday where still some updates from Vu+ for drivers and a Master code and so long Vu+ comes with updates the BH team have to wait to for building these images and that takes also time, so hope it not take long anymore before the new image is available :yahoo:
So for the moment i switched over to OBH 4.1

Last edited:

produde

Vu+ Newbie
OK for all other users that "think" their "E" update locked their STB: the problem occurs when you got a HDD installed that sometimes shows-up and sometimes don't. At the time of flashing, simply remove your HDD and you can install the last available BH image. Worked for me.

nunigaia

OK for all other users that "think" their "E" update locked their STB: the problem occurs when you got a HDD installed that sometimes shows-up and sometimes don't. At the time of flashing, simply remove your HDD and you can install the last available BH image. Worked for me.

This is happens if you are using a HDD external device ( USB ).

IMPORTANT NOTE: ( This was told severall times )

Before flashing your STB, power off your STB and don´t forget to remove your all usb devices connected to it.

best regards
nunigaia

Contact99

Vu+ User
This is happens if you are using a HDD external device ( USB ).

IMPORTANT NOTE: ( This was told severall times )

Before flashing your STB, power off your STB and don´t forget to remove your all usb devices connected to it.

best regards
nunigaia
Just to make this Extra super Clear. When you want to make a BH image update over the Net you must REMOVE the rear USB (Mainly used for PICONS) and take the lid off and Disconnect totally the HDD (not remove it)