Open Black and Vu Solo2 FTP issue

Robbby

Vu+ Newbie
I just installed the OBH 0.1, 1st attepm I sued back up from BH2.05 and FTP didnt work, I know my fault.
Than I tryed again this time all good but ... after I changed the Root password the FTP is unavlable it seems the port 21 is blocked, if i use the Samba I have access but it does not copy the files in there
the 2nd issue is the EPG I cannot make it work.
Fot EPG I had a similar issue with few solo and BH 2.0x version and I found if I use the install original Vu image and than BH it is all good.
I could try .... but i have set up all laready so before i d like to be more familiar with this image
any suggestions?

Robbby

Vu+ Newbie
I fixed the EPG .. but still I cannot access the FTP and I cannot stream the tv .... on pc it ask for pass as usual and it doe snot accept it but i m able to access the open web

Robbby

Vu+ Newbie
No i changed as i use theplayer out frome home net infact when i connect to player it does connect but the streamin doesnot accept the password i alwayes used the same config and worked in. Past with previous bh image

Mick12334

Check the receivers IP address, in Network Settings, unless you have a fixed IP it can change, when loading a new image, and re-booting.

Mick12334

You can use any file transfer protocol program, FileZilla is a free version, and the one included in the VU+ Control Centre software.