Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ Solo2

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
installed open bh in flash and then 216bh and 301bh with openmultiboot.
as advised i disabled the meoboot in 216 and the open multiboot in301.
now i dont have the open multiboot pluggin not even at the flash image.the only way to change images is to restart the solo2 and choose the image that i want to boot.
Is there any way to have back the openmultiboot pluggin at the list of green buttom.

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
im not sure but i think you have to delete meoboot first then flash your other image in multiboot pluggin, thats how i did it when i used it, and you get option of image in flash or multiboot, and you click on the image in multiboot, i dont use it now but im sure thats how its done, if im wrong im sure someone will put you right thank you.

mrloba

Vu+ Newbie
thanks a lot great image
i flashed this directly like any other image and it works great, why do we need to use this to update?

jac

Vu+ User
I have install this but when I jump from SAT to DTT from time to time freeze..i will jump back to black hole

zakus81

Vu+ Newbie
Dear all,
Is there anyway to change the channel or epg to different color "see picture" (e.g. yellow) because how it is now sometimes is confusing.
Thank you.

Attachments

• chann.jpg
    chann.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 46

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
On astra 23.5e tr. 11914H Travel Channel HD (this with the most audio languages) can not record, no stream to vlc and so on. TS is 0 bytes. Others Travel Channel HD on this tr are ok. No recording or stream with Duo2 and Openpli too. Any clue ?
Thanks

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
On other forum i read that this is driver issue. There is some pid limit in vu+ drivers. And channels with mutliple audio pids + mutliple ECM pids hits a limit in the drivers of max streams per demuxer. This from zero to uno,solo2,duo2, solo se v2 and so on...Why is this limit from vu+