Open Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 0.1

nunigaia

No it is a normal installation

1. Try reflash the STB, and if possible download newly the Open Blackhole Image, and if you have try another USB PENDRIVE, to see if the problem is fixed.
2. Make a Backup previously, and update your STB via online updates.
3. Test it.

Mike_IG

Vu+ Newbie
I suspect that also the menu option for full reboot or deep standby won't work any longer...Is that true?

I have that very issue, Never had the issue using the normal blackhole image, Is there an easy fix?. I noticed that the full backup of this doesn't have reboot.update file in it but the other black hole full backup (2.1.6) does.

Any help appreciated as although turning the switch off and on gets it booted up it's a little annoying.

Mike_IG

Vu+ Newbie
Do you mean you can't reboot or deep standby the box using the shutdown menu?

Hi,

Basically whenever I ran the software update and then had to restart it would say it's restarting and then hang with something up the top left (blue circle i think) and nothing would happen.

Also selecting Restart GUI it would hang exactly the same and I'm pretty sure selecting restart (both from the shutdown menu) also did the same, Although typically I've just done both now and it's currently working fine.

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with Media Player. Have mounted network drive from linux pc. When start playng mkv there are 25 sec "thinking" and just then start real play. After forward and backward is same - around 25 sec nothing...With BH 2.1.6.1 and same config no problem playng from network
thanks

Satlawman

Vu+ Newbie
Can i ask why it is that with OBH i cannot see what new channels/providers their are but with BH 2.1.6 and other BH images i can see
in satellite list - services/provider/new channels found? i like this so can i set this up on OBH as well ?

moder

Vu+ Newbie
Great Image! THX.
Swap file can not be created on the USB-Drive.
How can I install external ipk?

moder

jity

Vu+ Newbie
Hello .. I update from 2.1.4 to open hole 0.1 ..
Tuner unknown for nailsat w7 what can I do? Thanks

dramondra

Vu+ Newbie
hi I have a SOLO2 with Open Black Hole 0.1 installed in flash .i installe VTi 7.0.0/ vti 8.2.0/.openspa 4.0.002/bh 2.1.6/ dominica/ in media /usb/openboot/ upload/ ok and whene i want installe the image i finde one image (vti 7.0.0)in openmultiboot Other images are not

nunigaia

hi I have a SOLO2 with Open Black Hole 0.1 installed in flash .i installe VTi 7.0.0/ vti 8.2.0/.openspa 4.0.002/bh 2.1.6/ dominica/ in media /usb/openboot/ upload/ ok and whene i want installe the image i finde one image (vti 7.0.0)in openmultiboot Other images are not

I´ve tested about 12 images installed on multiboot, and all works smoothly, i have a Duo2 STB, and afaik all images tested on Duo2 will work too on Solo2 ( of course dued to arch of both STB, images that must run for each other, i.e, you can´t use a image maded for duo2 on solo2 or vice versa ).

Images that you can install tested --> check this guide --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-use-open-multiboot-on-open-black-hole.23270/

VTi 8.2.2
BH 2.1.6.1
OpenVix hades 012
PBnigma VI 4.3.0
SatDreamGR4.0
OpenPli4.0
OpenAtv 4.2
OpenAtv 5.0
OpenNfr 5.0
OpenLD 1.8
OpenSpa 4.0
OpenDroid 5.0

Note: One question: What did you expect to have on VTI 7.0, that you don´t have on VTI 8.2.2 ( lastest build )?

best regards
nunigaia

belier

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

I'm looking for a new image to install on my Solo2.
Now I've installed BH 2.1.7, but I've an issue with WinTV Hauppage stick. And it seems that I'm not the only one. Sound freezes every second. I think that image freezes as well.

Has someone tested it on this image?

Is there a great difference between 2.1.7 and this image?

ant40

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

Now I've installed BH 2.1.7, but I've an issue with WinTV Hauppage stick. And it seems that I'm not the only one. Sound freezes every second. I think that image freezes as well.

Has someone tested it on this image?

Is there a great difference between 2.1.7 and this image?
In OBH 0.1 my Nova-T stick working well (and in BH 2.1.6.1 and early), but not in 2.1.7.