Open Blackhole image Vu+ Duo2

Matrix10

Administrator
I reinstalled 2 times, made the online update and still nothing in backup menu. Don't know what is going wrong....
Did you test on a Duo2?

How did you make image update
in which panel ?

In the picture below you can see Update entry and installed backup Menu

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 57
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 61

Shiro

BH-C

nunigaia

spearkie

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the link. I have the backupsuite already installed, that is not my problem. I just wanted to let bh team know that there is an issue concerning their backup menu on duo2.

spearkie

Vu+ Newbie
Is there no possibility to reload an update? I took the download version from bh website and had 20 updates. The last days, i had no new update available.

nunigaia

Is there no possibility to reload an update? I took the download version from bh website and had 20 updates. The last days, i had no new update available.

Think that at this moment there are no new updates available. It will soon, be patient and wait!

Best regards
Nunigaia

DavidV

Vu+ Newbie
Today I installed this image and everything worked out just fine. At the flow I did the online update and that is a major improvement. All settings remain as before the update. Not the least, it works very fast.
The zappin' has an increased speed and all my presets works just fine EXEPT FOR ONE!!!!! : When I go to the mediaplayer and I set a surtain map as the first-one for the mediaplayer it works ok, BUT........when I have to make a cold restart (after updating) the preset has gone and I have to set that again. I've tried it a second time and everything was gone again. I think that it's a minor bug that can be fixed.
After installing two different skins the second-one has solved the problem. Now this image is really terrific. Dear team, keep up the great work. Thanks again and again and again........

nunigaia

After installing two different skins the second-one has solved the problem. Now this image is really terrific. Dear team, keep up the great work. Thanks again and again and again........

Thanks DavidV for you consistent reply.
best regards
nunigaia