Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open BlackHole Online Update

Discussion in 'OpenBH Updates' started by Ev0, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

4.3.009 released

wawa16 likes this.
  2. wawa16

wawa16 Vu+ Newbie

1_0_19_2013_430_1_C00000_0_0_0_20191030213049 (Copier).jpg

3. scorpion007

scorpion007 Vu+ User

I tried to update from 4.3.008 to 009 and the image kept showing 64 updates after reboot, eventually it installed and says no update available but still shows its on 008 on the info screen? has anyone had issues with updates.

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Yes: it has been said many, many times in the past days. It does not depends on OBH but on OE-A core. There are 9 updates always shown, at the moment. So, if you read 9 updates, there is nothing to update, at present.

scorpion007 likes this.
  5. Ev0

Ev0 Administrator

Ok for those of you that want to stop having those 8 / 9 updates showing.

The only option is for you to reflash with the latest build of the image, which are posted in the download section:

DOWNLOAD HERE:

6. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

I'm not annoyed by this issue. So, unless it's not foreseen that future updates will solve it, I'll stick to this. Once is reflashing because there's an upgrade, another thing is reflashing because of a minor issue (I don't relay on personal backups...).
    After all, the only inconvenience is that the green led on the skin always shows the availability of an update ;)

7. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

@Ev0
    As I was saying, I'm not going to reinstall, at least this time, unless you tell us that this is the only way to avoid this issue because also the future updates won't solve it: what's your response? ;)

Thomas67 likes this.
  8. Shiro

Shiro BH-C

The only way to fix this issue is to reflash. It cannot be fixed with an update.
    This is not a OBH issue.

KFL, Ev0 and Alexwilmac like this.
  9. wawa16

wawa16 Vu+ Newbie

Why Wireless is not working....

On the contrary it works on Blackhole 3.0.9

10. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Available today a substantial update of the 009 release.

p.rodrigues likes this.