Open BlackHole Online Update

scorpion007

Vu+ User
I tried to update from 4.3.008 to 009 and the image kept showing 64 updates after reboot, eventually it installed and says no update available but still shows its on 008 on the info screen? has anyone had issues with updates.

AlexWilMac

Yes: it has been said many, many times in the past days. It does not depends on OBH but on OE-A core. There are 9 updates always shown, at the moment. So, if you read 9 updates, there is nothing to update, at present.

AlexWilMac

I'm not annoyed by this issue. So, unless it's not foreseen that future updates will solve it, I'll stick to this. Once is reflashing because there's an upgrade, another thing is reflashing because of a minor issue (I don't relay on personal backups...).
After all, the only inconvenience is that the green led on the skin always shows the availability of an update ;)

AlexWilMac

@Ev0
As I was saying, I'm not going to reinstall, at least this time, unless you tell us that this is the only way to avoid this issue because also the future updates won't solve it: what's your response? ;)

hall9000

Vu+ User
In my post i wrote "Versione firmware: openbh 4.3.010 (2019-11-24)"

Next time I will also insert the decoder model .... even if you can guess from my profile ;)

Hall :)

AlexWilMac

Actually, so far (apart from a single exception) images had been released for every model and, as a matter of fact, this thread is generic.
But, in these last days there's something strange going on, because we are having updates only for some models.
So, I personally won't give any "announcements" any longer.
I hope this "unparallel" system is only temporary. ;)

About profile, is strange it's the 2nd time I need to write such a thing in two days: do you ever read, for each single post you consult in this forum, the user's profile? I don't for sure.