Open BlackHole Online Update

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I own Duo4K, Ultimo4k, Zero4K, Duo2 ( not updated yet ). but i will report ASAP, just Uno4KSe was not uupdatet and remains 4.3.014 version.

I will report the issue to our developers team. Thanks for your feedback.

Note: For those that have time ( Uno4kSE ), it you have the desired time to test, flash the box, with the lastest compiled image --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/openbh-4-3-vu-uno4k-se.39745/ , and report "the online update issues, if you found any"! This will update your STB from 4.3.015 to 4.3.017 ... as expected, at least i hope! :)

best regards
nunigaia

@nunigaia the image you indicate for Uno 4K SE is the one I downloaded and installed ... updated to 4.3.016 but does not update to 4.3.017.

Hi
I am updated 4.3.017 online my duo4k & ultimo4k both problem
Not working

@miah I got the update to 4.3.017 for the Duo 4K ....

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Uno 4K SE:

WbxTO7V.png

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
However, Zero 4K already updates "normally" ... I have two and the first one I updated was by telnet.

LF6wa5l.png

Duo 4K didn't give any problems ...

P8TeYpg.png

miah

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you quickly reply
I don't know why my both receiver same problems 4.3.015 To online update
In the TV screen corner spinning ,I can't up down my remote control (means)l can't change anything
Same problems both box
Thank you

AlexWilMac

Just for curiosity, would you try the OpenDNS in your Network configuration and delete the Google ones (in case you have them set)?

I don't think it's a DNS related issue, but... just to be sure.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I doubt that the solution will be there ... I have Google's:
If I have already updated Zero 4K and Duo 4K ... today I haven't even tried Uno 4K SE yet. I'll try in a little while.

But nothing like trying @miah....

miah

Vu+ Newbie
hi.
I am re flash image 4.3.015 image everything is ok but when online update after is saying backup manager is error

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I tested it on Uno 4K SE in the morning and the information is that there is no update available ... note what I put in # 362.

4Q2vjHC.png

"Nada para atualizar=no update available"

However, during the day, I gave myself to Bacchus, the only God I recognize!:D

No stress...

gerolamo

Vu+ User
I made the update of my vusolo4k with IMG OBH 4.3.18 in point 4.3.19
Box result stopped on starting enugma 2
Is it my problem?
How do I get out of it?

don_hidalgo26

Vu+ User
Same problem for me on solo 4k and duo 4k. At boxes restart after update no finish the starting (continuous loop)

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk

gerolamo

Vu+ User
and a solution? for example it is possible to recall a BKK from HDD with telnet? if positive tell me what command to give?