Open BlackHole Online Update

difficult_guy

Vu+ Newbie
I have restarted my box after couple of years. I have completely forgotten how to update my box and upload all the plugin. Is there anyone with kind heart, who is willing to help me please? and is there any image with builtin IPTV?

gerolamo

Vu+ User
There was talk of something else in particular about stuck boxes on "starting enigma 2" and how to get out of this problem

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
There was talk of something else in particular about stuck boxes on "starting enigma 2" and how to get out of this problem
Positive note the decoder connects to the PC with both zilla and telnet, just know what commands to give

The same problem with a Zero 4K. The PC communicates with the box (winSCP), besides that nothing. It is always in the bootlog.

I will not test on Duo 4K and Uno 4K SE ....:evil:

Ev0

Admin
Images are rebuilding there was a typo in systeminfo.

So just login to telnet and type: opkg update

Then opkg upgrade and it should fix the issue (once the images have finished rebuilding, which will probably take about an hour).

Type reboot after it has finished updating.

Jose Marhuenda

Vu+ Newbie

Then opkg upgrade and it should fix the issue (once the images have finished rebuilding, which will probably take about an hour).

Everything working fine now. Thx

kadehte

Vu+ Newbie

Everything working fine now. ( Vu Zero 4K )
Thx

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
The Zero 4K that was "stuck" is already ok ... the other Zero 4K did the update and went well. For now I just update these ... there was a problem with the USB tuner in the previous update, I'll see how it looks and then I move on to Duo 4K and Uno 4K SE.

AlexWilMac

I confirm the update is OK now, at least for Solo4K.
As always, I perform it by telnet, but I'm sure it's possible also from the GUI.

AlexWilMac

@gerolamo
!!!!!!!!!
The usual, already posted 1000 times!
opkg update && opkg upgrade
How many other times should we post this? Is also written in this same thread, above!!!

Then I prefer send the command
reboot
separately, just to have the time to check if and what has been updated.