Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open BlackHole Online Update

Discussion in 'OpenBH Updates' started by Ev0, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

This is the International section: ONLY ENGLISH, please!

don_hidalgo26 likes this.
  2. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

There´s no international section for Open BlackHole support ;)

If there´s no "crashlog", you must reflash from scratch and do an "ONLINE UPDATE" to get Open BlackHole 4.3.019.

The cause, could be a plugin that you have installed ( for ex: a third party panel that breaks the code ).

Google German translation:

Wenn es kein "Crashlog" gibt, müssen Sie von Grund auf neu flashen und ein "ONLINE-UPDATE" durchführen, um Open BlackHole 4.3.019 zu erhalten.

Die Ursache könnte ein Plugin sein, das Sie installiert haben (zum Beispiel: ein Panel eines Drittanbieters, das den Code bricht).

best regards
    nunigaia

Ps: https://www.vuplus-community.net/bo...khole-online-update.35824/page-20#post-267007

3. khafanpardaz

khafanpardaz Vu+ User

yes im in 019 i update every time
    i mean a fresh image install
    i thinks full image install fix my wifi problem . my box,s wifi not working so i cannot see anything about wifi in my box settings its Duo2

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

If you can, get rid of slow and driver dependant WiFi: use powerlines, instead. WiFi is the past.

5. p.rodrigues

p.rodrigues Vu+ User

I think that a difference of 106764 years is absolutely irrelevant to whether or not you can create a new version of OBH ...

I think that at this moment and in particular in Iran, there is more to worry about ...