Open BlackHole Online Update

AlexWilMac

Are you running this image from flash or from OMB? In this 2nd case, you will always get the message about packages available, but you won't never be able to update them, unless you update your image in flash, because those packages are the OMB plugin itself.

nunigaia

Are you running this image from flash or from OMB? In this 2nd case, you will always get the message about packages available, but you won't never be able to update them, unless you update your image in flash, because those packages are the OMB plugin itself.

He is talking about "Online Update", not OMB update. It doesn´t matter if the image is at Flash or running in OMB ... it will be updated aswell!

best regards
nunigaia

krime

Vu+ User
A little while ago also mine at 4.4.008

Inviato dal mio MI 10 utilizzando Tapatalk
Here.
8f7933696cd53df570b5fe0ec23c067d.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

AlexWilMac

He is talking about "Online Update", not OMB update. It doesn´t matter if the image is at Flash or running in OMB ... it will be updated aswell!

best regards
nunigaia
Of course, but if I read well his screengrab, he gets a notice about one package only. And this is typical of trying to update from within an OMB installed image

vassili_47

Vu+ Newbie
after instaling in flash new image 4.4.001....ok
update 4.4.001 to 4.4.006....yes
after updating i follow 4.4006 to 4.4.008 not update were is the problem

With the latest updates with Vu ultimo 4k you can no longer do the scans. A window opens asking you continuously for options on the scan.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
With the latest updates with Vu ultimo 4k you can no longer do the scans. A window opens asking you continuously for options on the scan.

Press Green Button to scan

gerolamo

Vu+ User
@whannibal
Also I have found the same problem with the DT because I do the scans only there.
It practically does not do the full scan both automatic and manual
Instead, it is possible to scan by transponder

AlexWilMac

You all are mixing subjects: what has to do SCANNING in a thread titled UPDATES?
And the issue about Automatic Scan has already been treated in another thread: in Automatic Scan is not visible the OK button but the scan, as usually happens in many contexts, starts just by pressing GREEN.
And, as I said in that thread, the Automatic Scan submenu, is the most useless of all: why don't you simply use the Manual Scan menu?
Why on earth someone should launch a complete scan, over every sources?
Are you scan-aholic? A complete scan it's something you may want do to just twice or three times a year: then is more clever to perform limited scans just consulting specialized website about new channels.

gerolamo

Vu+ User
Ok as far as the green button is concerned ... until recently it was not needed .. but it started after an update, I thought it was only my problem then I read that Whannibal had it too ....
I totally agree on your defining automatic scanning as useless, I only do manual scans and only for the DT; but it seemed logical to mention it because the problem was present in both auto and man scans

For those who continuously do manual or automatic scans it seems to me an absolutely useless thing also because before everything worked fine ... I went back to 4.4.001