Open BlackHole Online Update

python 14

Vu+ Newbie
ok thanks nunigaia what got me confused when I do online update and view changes still show openbh 4.1.035
>>Artorius<< I have 3 STB: Solo2, Duo2 and SoloSE. but mainly I use Duo2

python 14

Vu+ Newbie
yeah I update them all to OpenBH 4.2 but still when I do online update and press on (view changes) option it show 4.1.035 maybe by mistake or maybe still no new release number after 4.2.001 yet

Ev0

Admin
yeah I update them all to OpenBH 4.2 but still when I do online update and press on (view changes) option it show 4.1.035 maybe by mistake or maybe still no new release number after 4.2.001 yet
4.2.001 was the latest update until today

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
Same here. When first happened I did a fuĺl backup before updating, just to be sure....but in fact I had an update and going to menu>information>about "last update" date was correct. Just a bug.... Thanks anyway for your precious work!

nunigaia

To get the new Open BlackHole 4.2.00.1 you must reflash your stb´s with the new release 4.2.001.
If you have installed 4.1.035, you´ll never get 4.2.001, until you flash your STB.

Is this clear?

So:

If you use any image rather than 4.2.001, and if you intend to use it, you must reflash your STB with this " 4.2.001 " lastest image.
After that you must verify if there are no new updates, using the ONLINE UPDATE, to get the lastest revision of 4.2.00.1 ( version ).

best regards
nunigaia

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
To get the new Open BlackHole 4.2.00.1 you must reflash your stb´s with the new release 4.2.001.
If you have installed 4.1.035, you´ll never get 4.2.001, until you flash your STB.

Is this clear?

So:

If you use any image rather than 4.2.001, and if you intend to use it, you must reflash your STB with this " 4.2.001 " lastest image.
After that you must verify if there are no new updates, using the ONLINE UPDATE, to get the lastest revision of 4.2.00.1 ( version ).

best regards
nunigaia
Guess there is a misunderstanding. In my case I have flashed with 4.2.001 and later on, when checking for updates, there were some. Going to view changes before updating the 4.1.035 was listed but when the update was done, 4.2.001 was there with the latest update. Best regards.

Ev0

Admin
Guess there is a misunderstanding. In my case I have flashed with 4.2.001 and later on, when checking for updates, there were some. Going to view changes before updating the 4.1.035 was listed but when the update was done, 4.2.001 was there with the latest update. Best regards.
Ahh yes, I forgot to change the path to show oe-a 4.2 git.

Fixed now

bogdanm

The image has been updated online but nothing changed...Stay the same version....
Last update image made new relase version now we have OBH 4.2.002.
In he was fixed in example: servieaap working and made some fixes on skin and etc …...

python 14

Vu+ Newbie

thank you slowpasseur that what I did try to say when press view the changes
and thanks Ev0 now everything works perfect and view the changes show latest update

korret

Vu+ Newbie
<muy bien con las nuevas actualizaciones. pero nosotros tenemos . vu+zero . ultimo . solo .y duo . vamos a buscar actualizaciones nuevas en open spa .o vix o otra imagen .es que son receptores pobres.