Open BlackHole Online Update

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunately, the image was deleted because it did not support most of the plugins ( RaedQuickSignal + DreamSatPanel ), and the same to openvix py3 , but you refused solutions like a team openvix , so I will not use this image and it will remain from the past for me..

Ev0

Admin
Unfortunately, the image was deleted because it did not support most of the plugins ( RaedQuickSignal ), and the same to openvix py3 , but you refused solutions like a team openvix , so I will not use this image and it will remain from the past for me..
Cya

As always when there is a totaly new image there will be some compatible issues with third-party plugins.
Therefore all images have the plugin feeds where they keep plugins that is maintained by the plugin developers and are working proper with the image.
All other third-party plugins that you download your self on the internet must be addressed and fixed by the developer.

And the plugin you are reffering to has never been in any of the oe-alliance plugin feeds.

If you buy a computer and it has Windows you only get support for software developed by Microsoft. All other softwares must be adapter to Windows by the developer to work on that platform and not the otherway around.
Same is it with Enigma2 based images. They are the platform and is OpenSource so it is possible for third-party plugins developers to create and adapt their work.

Now has OpenBlackhole also joined the python3 family as the last image developed on the OpenAlliance core.
But if you think about it you can see my point. Ask "Fairbird" to make the py3 changes as many other developers has already done and it will work just fine.

Regards

AlexWilMac

Unfortunately, the image was deleted because it did not support most of the plugins ( RaedQuickSignal + DreamSatPanel ), and the same to openvix py3 , but you refused solutions like a team openvix , so I will not use this image and it will remain from the past for me..
Right: two indespensable plugins, whose authors MUST rewrite to make not obsolete and compatible to the new O.S. step, not the other way round!
Incredible...
It's like you asked MS or Apple to change their current OoSs in order to be compatible to 1997 version of Netscape Navigator.

Ev0

Admin
As always when there is a totaly new image there will be some compatible issues with third-party plugins.
Therefore all images have the plugin feeds where they keep plugins that is maintained by the plugin developers and are working proper with the image.
All other third-party plugins that you download your self on the internet must be addressed and fixed by the developer.

And the plugin you are reffering to has never been in any of the oe-alliance plugin feeds.

If you buy a computer and it has Windows you only get support for software developed by Microsoft. All other softwares must be adapter to Windows by the developer to work on that platform and not the otherway around.
Same is it with Enigma2 based images. They are the platform and is OpenSource so it is possible for third-party plugins developers to create and adapt their work.

Now has OpenBlackhole also joined the python3 family as the last image developed on the OpenAlliance core.
But if you think about it you can see my point. Ask "Fairbird" to make the py3 changes as many other developers has already done and it will work just fine.

Regards

He complained on Vix board about this plugin working on ATV 7.0 but not on Vix (or OpenBh).

ViX team looked into it, found that ATV hacked the image to allow the plugin to work, a pull request for said hack was sent from Fairbird.

Vix rejected the hack / pull request and instead fixed the plugin so it would work correctly without any image hacks required.

This fixed plugin was rejected by wawa16 and I assume also by Fairbird as the patch was deleted from Fairbirds git.

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie

Regards

the most plugins work perfect to py3 openatv 7 and egami 10 at first time without modification + this panel DreamSatPanel same to RaedQuickSignal

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
Right: two indespensable plugins, whose authors MUST rewrite to make not obsolete and compatible to the new O.S. step, not the other way round!
Incredible...
It's like you asked MS or Apple to change their current OoSs in order to be compatible to 1997 version of Netscape Navigator.

you d'not understand... The plugin is modified from the developer and work perfect to py3 in onther images py3

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
He complained on Vix board about this plugin working on ATV 7.0 but not on Vix (or OpenBh).

ViX team looked into it, found that ATV hacked the image to allow the plugin to work, a pull request for said hack was sent from Fairbird.

Vix rejected the hack / pull request and instead fixed the plugin so it would work correctly without any image hacks required.

This fixed plugin was rejected by wawa16 and I assume also by Fairbird as the patch was deleted from Fairbirds git.

what about egami py3 image

Ev0

Admin
no i try it and it didn't work for me..
Maybe if you had given them crashlogs and explained what the issue was, they would have fixed that issue then.

Instead you insulted them for trying to help you and said you will never use their image again.

Then you do the same here.

wawa16

Vu+ Newbie
There is no insult I have the right to use the image that I am comfortable with, and I am not required to use an image that I am not comfortable with

Ev0

Admin
There is no insult I have the right to use the image that I am comfortable with, and I am not required to use an image that I am not comfortable with
wawa16 on openvix board said:
The worst image I used, Like the rest of the images
You always complicate things
Your politics, everyone will give up your image
The plugin works on 15 images without problems, except for this miserable image

No I can see that you did not insult them :wallbash: