open multiboot

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Toggle the downmix on/off in the audio settings, this should sort the sound out for you.

How is 2.1.6.1 corrupt ?
My fault ...the hdmi cable came loose where I kept unplugging the usb drive.
Fan control2 wont install from the plugins on this obh version... is it needed to keep the box cool

Ev0

Admin
My fault ...the hdmi cable came loose where I kept unplugging the usb drive.
Fan control2 wont install from the plugins on this obh version... is it needed to keep the box cool
Fancontrol2 if it's from the feeds will be found in menu -> setup -> system and should be at the bottom of the list.

nunigaia

openMultiboot not running vti 8.2.2
staying on the boot screen
vu+ uno

Already answered search first post you made, duplicated thread! The answer for ultimo is the same regarding uno!

You only have to download and flash the image version for the STB you are using!

best regards
nunigaia

jity

Vu+ Newbie
Please be careful with your question.

Meoboot and Openmultiboot are not the same plugins.

We did release a very beta version of Meoboot for OBH but it was quickly discontinued in favour of OpenMultiboot.

If you have any previously installed images (either Meoboot or OpenMultiboot) on your system (usb or hdd) then you should remove all of these from your devices, and then fresh flash (without any backups) with todays release.

Once you have a fully clean install, please try putting a freshly downloaded version of BH 2.1.6.1 into Openmultiboot and try again.

I have 12 images installed in OpenMultiboot on my Duo2 and all of them are booting just fine (including Bh 2.1.6.1 and VTi 8.2.2 which technically are the hardest images to make compatible with OpenMultiboot).
I did all u just said and I reboot and my vu duo2 freezed like forever.

memfe

Vu+ Newbie
Already answered search first post you made, duplicated thread! The answer for ultimo is the same regarding uno!

You only have to download and flash the image version for the STB you are using!

best regards
nunigaia

Where?
sorry but,
I did not fully understand

jity

Vu+ Newbie
Please be careful with your question.

Meoboot and Openmultiboot are not the same plugins.

We did release a very beta version of Meoboot for OBH but it was quickly discontinued in favour of OpenMultiboot.

If you have any previously installed images (either Meoboot or OpenMultiboot) on your system (usb or hdd) then you should remove all of these from your devices, and then fresh flash (without any backups) with todays release.

Once you have a fully clean install, please try putting a freshly downloaded version of BH 2.1.6.1 into Openmultiboot and try again.

I have 12 images installed in OpenMultiboot on my Duo2 and all of them are booting just fine (including Bh 2.1.6.1 and VTi 8.2.2 which technically are the hardest images to make compatible with OpenMultiboot).
I did all u just said and I reboot and my vu duo2 freezed like forever.
It freezes where, what services ( channels ), FTA or SCRAMBLED ones?
freezed when I started the image