It is a very different image.

sat2020

Vu+ User
You can't.

This is not the BlackHole image.

It is a very different image.
Unfortunatelly this features was important for me
Please find any way to use this features
I want to see when i zap chanel show ferequency chanel and resulution in infobar same blackhole image

szuntti

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunatelly this features was important for me
Please find any way to use this features
I want to see when i zap chanel show ferequency chanel and resulution in infobar same blackhole image
I have replaced the "InfoBar" section to "SecondInfoBar" section in /usr/share/enigma2/MX_HQ10/skin.xml and it works perfetctly (from line 144 and from line 379).

miki72mk

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with 4:3 video content whore-ever I setup -just scale or pan scan than green and restart gui also hardreset picture is same do not accept changes .Can suggest me some solution

szuntti

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with 4:3 video content whore-ever I setup -just scale or pan scan than green and restart gui also hardreset picture is same do not accept changes .Can suggest me some solution
I have tried, what you wrote, and its work for me.

jct

Vu+ Newbie
Can I ask is there a easy way to get a channel list ie sports movies etc
Thanks in advance I have looks

madhatter

Vu+ Newbie
cannot install SAMBA or NFS, says installed but not showing as running and when you go into SAMBA / NFS it wants to reinstall?

Wendy

Vu+ User
Because of the problem mentioned in Post #38, I decided to go back to a backup of BH 3.0.1 F.
I noticed that when I restored the backup, at first the Image did not open at all.
Then I reflashed the BH 3.0.1 F Raw Image followed by my backup and now everything works fine.

krako

Vu+ Newbie
Because of the problem mentioned in Post #38, I decided to go back to a backup of BH 3.0.1 F.
I noticed that when I restored the backup, at first the Image did not open at all.
Then I reflashed the BH 3.0.1 F Raw Image followed by my backup and now everything works fine.