OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Solo2

Ev0

Admin
Due to some users, reporting to us, that they have still had issue's with online updates.

We have released new OpenBH 0.6 full flash files today (see 1st post of this thread).

There should be no more issue's with online updating now (we hope).

Please remember to do a full backup, before you try to update, just incase you do have issue's.

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Due to some users, reporting to us, that they have still had issue's with online updates.

We have released new OpenBH 0.6 full flash files today (see 1st post of this thread).

Please remember to do a full backup, before you try to update, just incase you do have issue's.

Thank you, can we use the settings back up from previous update...

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie

FEEDBACK: updated in flash, restore settings and updated on-line and Solo2 is stuck on Strating !

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
I don't think so because there were no full back up on either USB or Hard Drive.

I will give it another go and will feedback.

I think there may be a problem with settings back up.

1. After update from 38/12/2016 info's
44b348e11652fe3de114bf69d3fdad68.jpg

2. Backup setting restored through advance retired menu
88b9052da521ce3f0f22daabb37db8fb.jpg

3. Info's after backup restore, bit strange it says last updated 18/11/2016

8720a2cc5fd2249d77ddf348875f4b99.jpg

Bit strange but I think I will have to forget about the backup restore settings and start fresh .

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
it seems something in your backup is corrupting the image when you restore it

I agree with you, I have just fresh installed it, once I've backup everything then I will try to do on-line update... thanks all for your help...

Azam

Vu+ Newbie
I have refrained from updating to latest image (openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20161228_usb_release_ee76bbf.zip) just to see if I run into problems with my existing image (attached below).

Even after applying all 'Online Updates' I have experienced no problems at all.

Nevertheless, would the advice be to reflash the box to openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20161228_usb_release_ee76bbf.zip ??

Attachments

• 01-08-2017 (114521).jpg
    01-08-2017 (114521).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 34

Ev0

Admin
I have refrained from updating to latest image (openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20161228_usb_release_ee76bbf.zip) just to see if I run into problems with my existing image (attached below).

Even after applying all 'Online Updates' I have experienced no problems at all.

Nevertheless, would the advice be to reflash the box to openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20161228_usb_release_ee76bbf.zip ??
if you have done all the online updates and have no issues, then no need to reflash

Ev0

Admin
DO NOT DO AN ONLINE UPDATE OF OBH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

IF YOU DO, YOUR BOX WILL BE STUCK IN A BOOTLOOP

WE WILL INFORM YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO USE ONLINE UPDATE AGAIN

VANT

Vu+ User
today i update (online) my openbh0.6 and after this i can't reboot tuner. image is freezing on "Your Vu+ Solo2 is rebooting"
Can You fix this ?