OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ SoloSE

nunigaia

First of all, many tanks for this information, that I will test in this weekend.
But the other subject, can you tell me how I can do a full backup of my STB, so if I do a wrong configuration (in my little "self learning's") I can made a FLASH reposition of last good image.

best regards
vitoratfernandes

<menu>; <backup menu>; <full backup>;

best regards
nunigia

Ev0

Admin
Due to recent changes in the OE-A git, we recommend you do not online update OBH 0.6, as it is likely to stop your box from booting.

If you wish to update, please make a backup of your image first, and then use the new full flash update files in the 1st post of this thread. You will then be able to online update in future.

Please also remember to make periodic full backups of your image, just incase there are any future issue's, as it is outside of our control what other developers commit to the OE-A git and the build process is automated, therefore we can only fix issues when they arise but we are unable to predict them.

Ev0

Admin
Due to some users, reporting to us, that they have still had issue's with online updates.

We have released new OpenBH 0.6 full flash files today (see 1st post of this thread).

There should be no more issue's with online updating now (we hope).

Please remember to do a full backup, before you try to update, just incase you do have issue's.

___RomanO___

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
I installed this image on my Vu+ Solo SE V2 yesterday and everything is working fine except Kodi.
I could find my shared folders wich are on my PC, but when i launch a movie, MediaPlayer starts but the movie does not.
The screen remains black and the movie nerver starts.
Someone knows what this problem is? I thought about a video format problem but i couldn't find a list of supported formats by MediaPlayer...

Ev0

Admin
DO NOT DO AN ONLINE UPDATE OF OBH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

IF YOU DO, YOUR BOX WILL BE STUCK IN A BOOTLOOP

WE WILL INFORM YOU WHEN IT IS OK TO USE ONLINE UPDATE AGAIN