OpenBH 06 Solo2 update "online" stucks on booting

nunigaia

Only for SOLO2 STB´S.

Post your information, and please don´t mix information related to other STB´s models.

best regards
nunigaia

Ev0

Admin
There seems to be an issue with the OBH feeds. We are looking into this, and will let you know when the problem is resolved.

Azam

Vu+ Newbie
Same problem here with Solo2.
Recovered my situation by removing peripherals (HDD, USB and ethernet cable) and then installing original image (openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6) in internal flash and setting it all up from scratch.

However, as soon as I do an Online Update the problem reoccurs where after rebooting the box the image cannot boot up and the front display just shows 'Starting..' on it.

I hope an explanation is forthcoming as there are many others having this exact issue.

Ev0

Admin
Same problem here with Solo2.
Recovered my situation by removing peripherals (HDD, USB and ethernet cable) and then installing original image (openbh-0.6-vusolo2-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6) in internal flash and setting it all up from scratch.

However, as soon as I do an Online Update the problem reoccurs where after rebooting the box the image cannot boot up and the front display just shows 'Starting..' on it.

I hope an explanation is forthcoming as there are many others having this exact issue.
Reflash your box again, and then try the update again, it should be ok now

Ev0

Admin
The issue has been identified, there has been a recent change in the OE-A git, and this has broken the online update for the exisiting OBH builds, and we believe this will be a problem for all current oe-a images.

New full flash files have been posted, please reflash your box with the latest builds.

Reactions: KFL

Ev0

Admin
Ok you can try and replace this file (from inside the zip), put it into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/models/ and overwrite the original

Attachments

• grab.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 10

Azam

Vu+ Newbie
Ok you can try and replace this file (from inside the zip), put it into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/controllers/models/ and overwrite the original

Phew!! That fixes the crashes after today's online updates on my VuPlus Solo2.
Now I have to make sure I have a good backup procedure in place to avoid similar problems in future.

Thanks for providing the fix today.

hall9000

Vu+ User
Hi Evo

Oggi alle 11:16 - Ev0:
There should be no problems with doing an Online update in OpenBH 0.6 now

I will try to update online now....

upload_2017-1-19_16-42-4.png

stan2345

Vu+ Newbie
I did a clean install on solo2 using new released image (in first post) and I can not go further from the first screen because my remote is not working with this image. What should I do to solve this problem?

Ev0

Admin
I did a clean install on solo2 using new released image (in first post) and I can not go further from the first screen because my remote is not working with this image. What should I do to solve this problem?
replace the batteries in your remote