OpenBH 1.0 Vu+ Duo2

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
Today after online update hotbird 13e is not working rest is all ok, strange problem it says no data on transponder.

Mick12334

Which transponder/channels are you experiencing problems with?
Have you checked if the channels have moved, or ceased broadcasting?
Have you tried manually re-scanning the missing transponders?

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
Which transponder/channels are you experiencing problems with?
Have you checked if the channels have moved, or ceased broadcasting?
Have you tried manually re-scanning the missing transponders?
The complete 13e give problem with this update, when I restore my old backup it work fine

Mick12334

Check your satellites.xml file, to see if 13E is still listed, I experienced this problem when 5E became 4.9E, in the original Blackhole image.

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
Check your satellites.xml file, to see if 13E is still listed, I experienced this problem when 5E became 4.9E, in the original Blackhole image.
I have replaced the satellite.xml file but still the same result, it shows the signal for each tp but unable to scan. Even blind scan fail to tune any channel.

sta

Vu+ Newbie
Today after online update hotbird 13e is not working rest is all ok, strange problem it says no data on transponder.
Same problem here after the Online Update. I'm experiencing it with the Dual DVB-T2 tuner (I cant' test my Dual DVB-S2 Tuner cause I'm doing some works with my dish at the moment). The tuner configuration is ok. I also see a 99% signal strenght on the GUI, but the screen remains black and says "no data on transponder".
The image, without doing any update, works well (using same config and same channel list).
EDIT: I've also tried to do a manual scan, it gives me the result of "0 channels found".
EDIT 2: Tried to do a "Factory Reset" after installing the updates, but after the reboot the decoder won't boot. The only way to restore it is to install the image again through the USB port.

Last edited:

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
Same problem here after the Online Update. I'm experiencing it with the Dual DVB-T2 tuner (I cant' test my Dual DVB-S2 Tuner cause I'm doing some works with my dish at the moment). The tuner configuration is ok. I also see a 99% signal strenght on the GUI, but the screen remains black and says "no data on transponder".
The image, without doing any update, works well (using same config and same channel list).
EDIT: I've also tried to do a manual scan, it gives me the result of "0 channels found".
EDIT 2: Tried to do a "Factory Reset" after installing the updates, but after the reboot the decoder won't boot. The only way to restore it is to install the image again through the USB port.
Means there is a problem with new updates!

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
I was looking into the issue and found that Tuner A&B is working fine with these new updates, but lnbs connected to tuner C&D gives the error "no data on transponder", it could be a driver issue. Please BH team we need your help to resolve the issue.

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie
I was looking into the issue and found that Tuner A&B is working fine with these new updates, but lnbs connected to tuner C&D gives the error "no data on transponder", it could be a driver issue. Please BH team we need your help to resolve the issue.
No reply from BH team!!!.

nunigaia

Hello, yesterday after the update online, tuner cable off, tuner sat ok.

In order to solve your issues with Cable DVB-C-T-T2 Tuner, after updating image to Open BlackHole 1.0.13, use your remote control and:

1. Press <GREEN>
  2. Press <YELLOW>
  3. Choose <Addons Download Manager>
  4. Choose <BlackHole Image Script>
  5. Apply the patch for Duo2 according the screenshot:
upload_2017-5-8_23-23-43.png

best regards
nunigaia

hall9000

Vu+ User
Hello

I have fixed with script and upgrading firmaware 2day

upload_2017-5-9_12-30-0.png

but... the date of last update about me isn't correct.

Hall

In order to solve your issues with Cable DVB-C-T-T2 Tuner, after updating image to Open BlackHole 1.0.13, use your remote control and:

1. Press <GREEN>
  2. Press <YELLOW>
View attachment 30554

best regards
nunigaia
cosa apporta di modifiche o correzioni questo script?

asimaslam

Vu+ Newbie

1. Press <GREEN>
  2. Press <YELLOW>
View attachment 30554

best regards
nunigaia
By applying this patch tuner C&D is working now