OpenBH 1.0 Vu+ Solo4K

AlexWilMac

If, for settings, you mean just channels, yes, they are, as always. You can save them through some settings editor and then restore them after flashing.
As for the plugins and every other aspect related to OBH personal backup, in my case OBH 1.0 was not able to use it and I had to reinstall plugins and configure NAS, etc.

alex46978

Vu+ Newbie
Did anyone install the transmission plugin? I have installed but it doesn't work. When i try to run transmission-daemon it says \etc\init.d\transmissiond: not found. Any help appreciated.

alex46978

Vu+ Newbie
Force de-interlace option in av settings doesn't work. I set "yes" for this setting but instead receiver outputs interlaced video when the source is interlaced.

alex46978

Vu+ Newbie
Also regarding av settings - doesn't work "multi" option in refresh mode when the autoresolution is disabled. When i choose refresh rate multi it should display 24 Hz content with the same frame rate but it outputs 60 Hz instead.

nunigaia

I do not understand ... more explanation STP

Is it difficult?

1) - Use the <up> or <down> arrow buttons. (SC_1)

SC_1.jpg

2) - Select the service you want to apply the service that must be displayed after booting. (SC_2)

• Press the <MENU> button.
  • Choose " Set as startup service ".
SC_2.jpg

3) - Press the <OK> button and choose from the 2 options the one you want. (SC_3)

• Note: generally i make the choice ( 2nd one ), "also on standby".

SC_3.jpg

best regards
nunigaia

zigomar

Vu+ Newbie
thank you
This I know but it does not solve the problem ... when a power failure the VU + restarts and the TV starts which is annoying at night or in case of absence. This is not the "startup to standby" function ...
cordially

nunigaia

thank you
This I know but it does not solve the problem ... when a power failure the VU + restarts and the TV starts which is annoying at night or in case of absence. This is not the "startup to standby" function ...
cordially

Test this! And reply.

Note: When the STB boots up or you restart enigma ... it goes allways to standby mode. You have to press the power button to revert "standby mode" to operating mode.
best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-startuptostandby_3.999+git5234+54df32f-r2_all.ipk
    3.4 KB · Views: 18