OpenBH 4.1 Vu+ Solo2

isenguard

Vu+ Newbie
What for? In OBH you can even create and manage folders, also within the movie folder, so that you need just to enter the recording list and browse it and then play movies from there. Easy, fast, without any plugin's complication.

It seems I didnt explain it right.
This movie library is an online library (IPTV). I only stream them on my box.

isenguard

Vu+ Newbie
Whatever.
The bottom line is that images handle these streams quite differently.
- BH 3.0.4 (and earlier versions) deal with them as "Movies" with stop/play 1-4-7 & 3-6-9 keys working (as if the movie is on my HDD).
- OBH 4.1 deal with them as a continuous non-stop stream (stop/play 1-4-7 & 3-6-9 keys not working).

Clearly, there is a difference in the build of images.
Hope the next OBH updates contain a fix for that.

malakantes

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
i would like to know if the obh firmware supports the universes feature and the latest vu+ drivers like the bh one.
I really like this feature for testing plugins and having different configurations change easy.

Thanks.

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Hi there

For the past few weeks I've been unable to perform any online software updates on my box. My network is fine but I get this on screen message all the time. Could you please help me out here?

Cheers,

Pedrountitled2.png untitled.png

Attachments

• untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    429.6 KB · Views: 20

Ev0

Admin
Probably because when you have tried to update, this site (and the server hosting) has been down.

Restart E2 (or reboot the box) and try it again

bala240

Vu+ Newbie
After online update 4.1.017 (release) onwards, blindscan plugin giving issues on Vu Solo 2. Satellite is scanned alright but some of the channels (feeds) are greyed out with check tuner configuration message displayed on the screen. Please sort the issue as it is very annoying indeed.

bogdanm

After online update 4.1.017 (release) onwards, blindscan plugin giving issues on Vu Solo 2. Satellite is scanned alright but some of the channels (feeds) are greyed out with check tuner configuration message displayed on the screen. Please sort the issue as it is very annoying indeed.
I dont know this problem fix last update but today is .018 on online update.
Today was update drivers to mipx boxes and blindscan too.
Maybe wait for update drivers too.

bala240

Vu+ Newbie
I dont know this problem fix last update but today is .018 on online update.
Today was update drivers to mipx boxes and blindscan too.
Maybe wait for update drivers too.
Issue still persists even with online upgrade to 4.1.018 version. I was hoping this will be fixed with .018 but unfortunately no luck. What have they done to blindscan plugin that it is behaving so erratically? Hope it is sorted out soon.

kfiasche

Vu+ Newbie
Whatever.
The bottom line is that images handle these streams quite differently.
- BH 3.0.4 (and earlier versions) deal with them as "Movies" with stop/play 1-4-7 & 3-6-9 **** working (as if the movie is on my HDD).
- OBH 4.1 deal with them as a continuous non-stop stream (stop/play 1-4-7 & 3-6-9 **** not working).

Clearly, there is a difference in the build of images.
Hope the next OBH updates contain a fix for that.

i have the same problem... grrrr...!!!

Mick12334

I'm running the latest version of Open Black Hole 4.1 and the buttons do work.
You have to remember that these are streams, not a video, so can be delayed, to really test, if they work, try downloading the stram, to your hard drive, then play it, and you should see that the buttons work.