Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OpenBH 4.2 Vu+ Duo2

Discussion in 'OpenBH Vu+ Duo2 images' started by Ev0, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Steffan

Steffan Vu+ Newbie

Thx nunigaia,

Can I also put this new image in my old OBH multiboot, and run it from there?

2. interofilo

interofilo Vu+ Newbie

Now don’t make crashes but only error when try to do backup image

Attached Files:

3. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Again a screenshot? As Ev0 said, post the crashlog file.

4. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vip

Since there is no GreenScreen just an error message there might not be an Craslog?? and as Ev0 writes its pretty self explaining "No media/hdd .......... could be found"
    So problem is, there is no HDD in the path or HDD is bad, maybe a mount problem so please check your mountpoints
    by pressing BlueButton>>BlueBotton>>choose device manager from menu and check if you have any HDD mounted.

If you have no HDD but one UsbMemorystick mounted as HDD it could be that this mountpoint is lost and you have to re mount your storage device
    and in Backup Manager choose the correct storage device for backup image location.

5. interofilo

interofilo Vu+ Newbie

Hi, now with the last update OBH 4.2.043 my decoder not go in crash, but when I try to backup the image it gives me only some errors but it doesn't create me log files, i such file or directory/home/root/logs but it is empty! What i should to post?

6. interofilo

interofilo Vu+ Newbie

Sorry but don't have no crash logs, because it does not crash but it just gives me some errors now. What i should to post

7. interofilo

interofilo Vu+ Newbie

Ok I solved my problem I took 2 folders of the version OBH 4.2.041 and I put them in the version OBH 4.2.043 and after rebooted the receiver,
    I made the backup without problems.
    Attention this problem occurred with my vu+duo2, while with the vu+zero 4k I had no problems.

The 2 folders I replaced must be inserted:

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ OBH
    usr/lib/ python2.7

8. interofilo

interofilo Vu+ Newbie

Attached Files: