OpenBH 4.3 Kodi 18.3 Beta 2

ardafikret

Vu+ Newbie
In order to use kodi, I need to download the phyton -mmap plugin. Where is the package manager partition?Help please. .

duck77

Vu+ Newbie
Good afternoon was just a doubt I installed the Exodus Redux addon on Kodi but it gives me an error in starting and not working.I wonder why?

shadyjase

Vu+ Newbie
This Kodi is working really nice
There was 1 problem with films and shows being out of sync but I fixed that by changing the audio to 0.475 forwards and now it’s perfect

MacaLubi

Vu+ Newbie
parfois petit bruit de fond dans le son, sinon fonctionne correctement avec vu+ solo4k

sometimes a little background noise in the sound, otherwise works correctly with vu + solo4k

dracon

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone, this image has an error and it is when you restart completely ...... failure is that the internet works badly when downloading accessories it takes forever. Please someone pass him and I solve. Thank you very much

AlexWilMac

There is no problem, of course and, by the way, you post in this section while we arrived at the 4.3.023. Have you updated the image online?
Otherwise, if the online update is not possible, this means you need to download the last installer (4.3.015) and reflash.

dracon

Vu+ Newbie
El problema está en las imágenes basadas en OE Alliance 4.3 .....
open black hole .... las imágenes basadas en el agujero negro original están bien.

El problema es que cuando instala las imágenes basadas en OE Alliance 4.3, la primera configuración perfecta es Internet fluido, pero cuando reinicia por completo o apaga por completo y luego encierra Internet, vuelve a ser lento muy lento al descargar complementos o complementos que necesitan más Internet