4-jpg.46827

5-jpg.46828

6-jpg.46829

7-jpg.46831

8-jpg.46832

Where can I find the OpenBH git ?

The OpenBH git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:
  • Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the BH Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBH.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBH skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPEN BH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Ev0

Admin
None of the beta testers reported any issue's during testing.

I have not had any issue's when testing Ultimo4K with full backup (I have just done another test now and all is ok).

Maybe try backing up to another location (not your omb device).

amartag

Vu+ Newbie
after fullbukup succeeded

3.jpg
i did reboot and the image hangs on starting enigma2
20190829-204709.jpg

vu zero4k internal image openatv6.3 .openblackhole 4.3 installed on openmultiboot .

amartag

Vu+ Newbie
I clean the image and install the full backup created and all ok
ZMhdLZq

Attachments

• 1_0_19_2336_442_1_C00000_0_0_0_20190829215533.jpg
    1_0_19_2336_442_1_C00000_0_0_0_20190829215533.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 25

Ev0

Admin
Waiting to be corrected for a problem Full Backup
Well you could be waiting a while for that i'm afraid as I am very busy with real life at the moment.

If you desperately need the Full Backup feature, then you are probably better off using another image for the moment.

AlexWilMac

You can also try the AutomaticFullBackup plugin: in the past it was my favourite plugin, before OBH implemented it as a system plugin (I say so because, if I'm not mistaken, I remember that the OBH FB author is the same of AFB).
AFB is not in the OBH feeds, but you can easily find it over the web.

Ev0

Admin
Ok so I found some time to install obh 4.3 into flash on Zero4K to test this myself.

I am using a clean image without restoring any personal backup.

Once installed I set the image up as normal and installed some channels, changed a few settings etc and mounted my usb.

I then created a fullbackup (no issue's found) to /media/usb

I then installed that fullbackup into OMB, this also worked fine and the image boots.

The problem occurs when you are using the image in OMB and then try and create a fullbackup as it creates the fullbackup to /omb which is the same location the image is running from (as the Zero4K only has 1 usb port).

So the solution for this, is to use the usb format wizard and partition your usb stick with more than 1 partition (this will mean it will delete everything on the usb stick, so back it all up first if you don't want to loose anything).

Then mount 1 partition as /omb and the other as something else and create your fullbackup to the 2nd partition (you need to go into the fullbackup option, press menu then change location to the 2nd partition).

Then it should create your fullbackup without issue.