OpenBH Vu+ Solo4K Images

hasan.m

Vu+ Newbie
Hello dear managers, please post a new version of the Open Black Hole image on this site. This is the current version that you have disabled on your site. It does not resolve the boot mode. Thank you.

bogdanm

Insatall last version from this site.
Next made online update.
And you will be have last version image

hasan.m

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, my problem was not resolved. I used this version of the site that I used on the site. openbh-1.0.009.release-vusolo4k_usb_release_52b2ab0.Updater. The receiver will be in boot mode. Please send me the new version link. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

hasan.m

Vu+ Newbie
Please install the new version of Open Black Hole on the site. I did not see if it has a link for me.
openbh-1.0.009.

Last edited:

bogdanm

Please install the new version of Open Black Hole on the site. I did not see if it has a link for me.
openbh-1.0.009.
Friend is no compiled last version in zip format image OBH.
Last is this who was instaled by you.
Next made online update.
And you will be have last version image.

Box is booting when? When you install image or after made online update ?

Mick12334

Can you please explain your problem, in more detail.
You seem to be using a VPN, are you using any other security software, that might be causing problems downloading, and updating, the Open Blackhole image?

AlexWilMac

"boot mode" does not mean anything in our VU+ world. Please explain what exactly happens.
And, AGAIN: there is NO 1.0.026 to download: the starting point is 1.0.009 and then you can only update it online; but you did not even clearly explained if you tried to update ONLINE or not and if not, why and what happens.

hasan.m

Vu+ Newbie
Yes I use OpenVPN BlackHole servers in Iran Filtering but the receiver as well as updating to the latest version of the update Reinstart that can be locked in boot mode But I do not have this problem with Black Hole. Version 3.0 3.Q will be downloaded and the installation will be complete Please send a backup file of the following version to me that will solve my problem
OPEN BLACKHOLE 1.0.026

nunigaia

Yes I use OpenVPN BlackHole servers in Iran Filtering but the receiver as well as updating to the latest version of the update Reinstart that can be locked in boot mode But I do not have this problem with Black Hole. Version 3.0 3.Q will be downloaded and the installation will be complete Please send a backup file of the following version to me that will solve my problem
OPEN BLACKHOLE 1.0.026

In our board, you will never get a backup image, because here there´s no space for backed up images supporting ( because they are plain of trash and illegal trashs )

*** WE DON´T SUPPORT BACKED UP IMAGES ***

best regards
nunigaia