Openwebif autoprogram

Alberto Lillo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I'm trying to make programs to record series and movies from Openwebif, the first thing I do is give autoprogramming and I get this error:

iooz7m.jpg

for more information, I have a vu + uno 4k with BH 3.0.8.
Thanks and best regards!

Alberto Lillo

Vu+ Newbie
I still have the same problem in BH 3.0.9 L

Someone help me please. I have seen that there is a new version of openwebif, how can I update it in my BH image?
44g6dxr

AlexWilMac

Well, as I use OBH (where I've never had any troubles with Autotimer, neither using OWIF nor the GUI, because it's built-in and you don't need to install it as external plugin) I tried to load BH that I keep in multiboot just for some tries.
I installed the plugin from the BH addons server and I actually got the same error.
I was able to import my current autotimers configured under OBH (using the autotimer.xml file) and I was also able to create one using the plugin GUI.
But all my autotimers, either the many imported or the new one created by the plugin, were not displayed by OWIF nor was possible to create a new one (when I tried to save it, nothing happened).
Notice that the plugin was also perfectly able to find the events contained in my autotimer.xml file.
So, it means there's a problem concerning only OWIF. Maybe you can open an issue in the Github forum.
Otherwise you can create and manage them only by the plugin GUI.

Alberto Lillo

Vu+ Newbie
Well, as I use OBH (where I've never had any troubles with Autotimer, neither using OWIF nor the GUI, because it's built-in and you don't need to install it as external plugin) I tried to load BH that I keep in multiboot just for some tries.
I installed the plugin from the BH addons server and I actually got the same error.
I was able to import my current autotimers configured under OBH (using the autotimer.xml file) and I was also able to create one using the plugin GUI.
But all my autotimers, either the many imported or the new one created by the plugin, were not displayed by OWIF nor was possible to create a new one (when I tried to save it, nothing happened).
Notice that the plugin was also perfectly able to find the events contained in my autotimer.xml file.
So, it means there's a problem concerning only OWIF. Maybe you can open an issue in the Github forum.
Otherwise you can create and manage them only by the plugin GUI.
I recently tried obh and it is true that it worked without autotimer problem by openwebif but I don't get used to obh. Let's see if they solve it in future versions. thanks!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk