openwebif screen grab

matko.l

Vu+ Newbie
20170726_214745.jpg Screenshot_20170726-214645.png Screenshot_20170726-214645.png After the last update on my Vu Solo4k is image 3.0.3.Q. After connecting with openwebif, it will show me 3.0.3.O. I do not understand that. Screenshot does not work.

Last edited:

Jasper50

Vu+ Newbie
HI,
I have installed 3.0.3 on Uno4k and my screen grab does not work on Firefox, Chrome, Edge browsers :wallbash:

Is there a soloution? I miss this function very much.

Bosuil

Vu+ User
I tryed here with 5 different browsers Edge, Firefox, IE, Opera and Chrome on my windows laptop and not 1 gives a screenshot.
Going to webif no problem but when taking screenshot not working.

Bosuil

Vu+ User
Going to the webif is no problem its just taking the screenshots that not work, all the same with all the browsers i tryed

Last edited:

Mick12334

As some are managing to use it, judging by the attached images, the problem might lie with a Windows update, or other update, which is why I asked if you could still use screen grab, now, running an earlier version of Blackhole.
I switched to Open Blackhole, and screen greab still works.

Bosuil

Vu+ User
As some are managing to use it, judging by the attached images, the problem might lie with a Windows update, or other update, which is why I asked if you could still use screen grab, now, running an earlier version of Blackhole.
I switched to Open Blackhole, and screen greab still works.

I know i use bh for 6 years now never had this problem till now. On my zero with OBH all works fine!

Bosuil

Vu+ User
pou1RNFfp