Opera with new type remote control?

grufti

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
after having established a working internet connection (other thread, I don't know, why it is working now and not immediately) I missed a browser. Opera should have been installed. I had to learn, that my first action (removing hbbtv) had removed Opera too. Why can Opera not remain installed without the other component :confused:?
But the now arising problem is, how can I deal with Opera, if I have only the new type remote control? The help in the box shows only the old type keyboard and the letters on the keys in the help are not all readable. It seems, there are 2 less keys on the new remote control.
Does an usb keybord/mouse combination work?
Is an update of the help function planned?

This were the bad news ;).
Now the good:
I have used 2 Dreambxs before but used as they were, never dealed with linux, never managed to update one of these boxes (even errors with original image and original update program if connected by RS-232C!). Now with your image it was possible, good job from you and the programmers before you :). I have to say this, because of course I open a thread, if something goes wrong, not if something works well. I can live with the system now and I think, in the future my little problems will be solved, too.