Time 18:00
The date shows 27-7-2020
Time: 9:00 am
I tried to apply the Telnet command date -s 2020.07.26-18: 00: 00
But nothing changes
I installed enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-systemtime_1.4_all
In different versions, but it does not work properly and causes Crash
There are no settings that change the time
Just change the region and choose the timing from the channel or from the server
I do not know the reason for the change in time

Please Help
Thank you

Mick12334

The command, you posted, in your first post has spaces, in 18: 00: 00, whereas ennegi's post has no spaces, 18:00:00. Is this just a typo?

AlexWilMac

Have you tried to use the NTP time instead of transponder one? OBH has this chance too.
MENU/Setup/Time

and option "Sync time using" set to NTP

Then, you can decide the checks interval. There is also the Time Zone Area to choose, of course.

a_zero_4k

Vu+ Newbie
Have you tried to use the NTP time instead of transponder one? OBH has this chance too.
MENU/Setup/Time

and option "Sync time using" set to NTP

Then, you can decide the checks interval. There is also the Time Zone Area to choose, of course.

I have already tried this and activated Sync time using "set to NTP
But it hasn't changed

AlexWilMac

Do you have, by chance, only IPTV channels or also normal ones? In this second case, if you don't use the NTP server, maybe it's worth a try to change the channel you recall by "1" with another from a different transponder and provider, too, just to see if it's the transponder time the problem.
What is your OBH version?

a_zero_4k

Vu+ Newbie
Do you have, by chance, only IPTV channels or also normal ones? In this second case, if you don't use the NTP server, maybe it's worth a try to change the channel you recall by "1" with another from a different transponder and provider, too, just to see if it's the transponder time the problem.
What is your OBH version?

I only have regular channels
I installed my country channel after takeoff in order to take the timing from it
The time zone setting is set based on the time from the channel frequency
It does not give a correct time
And also the time was chosen from the server
But it does not change

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes, I installed the image again
Once it is set and suddenly after one or more days, the time and date change on their own

And that's probably why because the time from the transponder/TV channel you use is not correct.
Go to a TV channel like Astra German Channels or some others TV channel in the EU
do reboot on them
Do you have the wrong time on them ?

a_zero_4k

Vu+ Newbie
And that's probably why because the time from the transponder/TV channel you use is not correct.
Go to a TV channel like Astra German Channels or some others TV channel in the EU
do reboot on them
Do you have the wrong time on them ?

I will try it out

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I only have regular channels
I installed my country channel after takeoff in order to take the timing from it
The time zone setting is set based on the time from the channel frequency
It does not give a correct time
And also the time was chosen from the server
But it does not change

What country are you from? Is this image a backup of someone? Where does the channel list come from? After flashing the box you just have to go to the time zone and set yours ... put here a print with the time zone menu image.

a_zero_4k

Vu+ Newbie
What country are you from? Is this image a backup of someone? Where does the channel list come from? After flashing the box you just have to go to the time zone and set yours ... put here a print with the time zone menu image.

I'm from saudi arabia
The OPH image is not a new version, but a new version of this site
I already did the timekeeping by frequency and taking the time correctly
But after a few days, it will change